Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No hydro!

The Power is out at my house, has been since 9:30pm last night - and therefore, updates will be short depending on how long this continues. Yesterday would have been a good day, if I could have avoided the last 6 hours of the day or so. Had trouble returning earrings, the dentist broke off my retainer which now has to be fixed this Thursday, and the Power going down, OH and an email from Catherine - which as all of you know, just warms my heart. ~Rolls eyes~ Anyway, I'm tired and at work. Tonight I'm really going to have to force myself to get out there for the 13min walk.. I'm not in the mood, not even a little bit. Anyway, I'm off, lunch is over.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
ImpCafe Turkey Sandwich - 10pnts.
Burger - 11pnts.
Chips - 5pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
13 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

3 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

Sounds like you've had a hard day

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh no! You were affected by the storm? Thats garbage!

Hope your luck turns around, chicka.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»