Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's so early..

It's 6:25am right now, I've been awake since 6am - or technically I've been tossing and turning since about 5:30am. I'm up early to go to the dentist to get my retainer fixed before I head out to work - hopefully they will be quick enough that I'm not late - Fingers crossed! Anyway, I can't stay, need to get ready. I'll try to get on here to do an update later today - have a fantabulous Wednesday everyone!

7:30am Update:
Whew, just got back from doing my 13 minute walk - yay! It's done and so early in the morning too!! The trip to the dentist only took about 15 minutes and my retainer is back glued to my tooth - so it's all fixed. No charge either, which is good since they broke it off. I don't get my dentist, he never talks to me unless I like, force him to. Apparently he's like that with everyone in my family, so you'd have to guess he's just like that with everyone. I don't really like him, but whatever. He's just doesn't make the trip there very comfy and for people who are afraid of the dentist (not me) I'm sure he makes it worse.

Anyway, not feeling so great this morning, tired, my chest feels tight and I just have no energy. Good news is I made a doctors appointment for this Friday, so maybe he can give me some clues as to what's going on. It's upsetting for me, because I look at how much weight I've lost (about 40 - 50 lbs) and I think that my body should be so happy, I should feel so much healthier and have more energy and I just don't. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, or if something IS wrong, but maybe he can figure it out. Or, maybe he'll just say - rest more, take care of yourself or something.. dunno.

Anyway, I suppose I should get going. Good thing is that the dentist was so fast I wont be late for work and wont have to make up the time! Yay!! Oh, and yesterday we got a $75 bonus for working hard the past few months. I know it's not that much money, but it's like.. 7hrs of overtime worth for me.. so I'm excited! I mean, I bought a new bathing suit because mine was broken and it cost about $60 - so that bonus just paid for my new suit. It's exciting, I need more money so every little bit counts. Anyway, seriously, I'm outtie!

7:05pm Update:
So, I can't bring myself to go swimming.. I just can't find the motivation to walk to my neighbours or drive to the lane swimming place and just DO IT. Argh. I'll try again tomorrow. I got a lot of walking in today, this morning, my two 15 min breaks and a 40 min walk at lunch. So I figure I'm good for exercise for the day. I'm still not feeling great, and my mother is convinced it's the birth control shot I got back in May - and it very well might be - which SUCKS because it's so easy and convenient.

Dinner was... interesting tonight. My mom made this pork thing on the BBQ, and it tasted like pig. I'm just not a pork person (unless it's bacon, mmmm, bacon). Pork tastes EXACTLY how I'd imagine biting a pig would taste - can't explain it, just don't really enjoy it. I'm not sure exactly how many points my dinner was worth, guess I'll just estimate it. Anyway, I'm going to go relax for awhile.. don't forget to watch Rockstar tonight! Dilana, Jill Gioia, Lukas Rossi, Storm Large, Zayra Alvarez and Magni better all be safe tonight, because I love them all!!! Mostly though, I love Dilana, Lukas and Zayra <3 So.. as long as those three are safe - I'm happy.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Banana - 2pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Meatloaf Miffins (2) - 6pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Goldfishes - 2pnts.
Pork (yuk) with dressing stuff - 5pnts.
Potatoes - 5pnts.
Asparagus - 2pnts.

26 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
13 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

3 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

I am glad you got your retainer fixed and a new bathing suit.

Wendell said...

Good on ya for exercising so early - this makes you my hero. I have not been able to make myself do this and I really need to because it gets too hot later on in the day. Look! It's after noon already here - I'm in my exercise clothes, but never made it out and now it's hot as hell.

Sorry to hear your not feeling your best lately - hope the doctor can shed some light tomorrow - keep us posted.

digitalGoobie said...

Aw, thanks Jen. It's hard for me to do anything in the morning too, I keep thinking - who the Hell wants to exercise BEFORE work. If I'm going to do anything before work, it would be sleep. Yesterday just happened I was up and had the time, so I forced myself to do it. Afternoons are nearly impossible - I got talked into walking at lunch yesterday and was sweating so bad once I got back to work - YUK.

Try walking at night, after dinner, the heat usually lifts a little during that time of the day.