Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I crave sleep!

Wow, I am so tired this morning. Goober and I were on the phone until about 1am last night, and then after we hung up - I couldn't sleep. Not sure how long it took me.. but I eventually did pass out. But then, because I drank so much tea and water before bed I was up three or four times to go to the bathroom! Stupid me.. argh. Needles to say, I woke up this morning dead tired.. oh well. My fault I suppose.

So, did anyone see BB7 last night?! Cause it freakin rocked when Janelle (sp?) won the freakin Veto!!! I was bouncing up and down - I love season 6 people and HATE Alison, vote her out! Then, I watched RockStar: Supernova and dude.. I love that show. Ok dudes... freakin Zayra called Tommy Lee (Motley Crüe), Jason Newsted (Metallica) & Gilby Clarke (Guns N' Roses) OLD on the show last night. It was crazy! I pissed myself laughing. Plus, I like her style of singing.. though I think the guys don't, it's just not right for their band. She reminds me of a band my friend Carl introduced me to awhile back called the "Yeah Yeah Yeahs". Anyway, you can go - Here - to check out profiles on the singers, so many of them freakin rock I don't have time to talk about them all right now. I'm hoping the next to go is Chris, Josh, Ryan or Phil because I really just don't like them all that much so far. They're dull on stage - not very exciting.

Anyway, nothing is really new for me here.. I mean, same old stuff. Might be going out tonight with Mishy for a bit and then tomorrow I'm supposed to hang with Lori. I guess I'm still feeling about the same as I was yesterday about my weight - blarg. Still no closing date set for my Condo - which bites. Just waiting on that Twit of a woman to get back to me.. ~rolls eyes~ Ok, I need to go get in the shower and get moving with my day here. So, you people all have a good Hump day, and I'll try to check out your Blogs later! Oh, one last thing - I know I said I'd talk about the Devil wears Prada, but I'm too lazy - so you can go to Mishy's website and read her review of the movie - since we had pretty much the same review of it.

12:00pm Update:
Quick update here. I dont know if I'm going to get any activity pnts in today b/c it's raining. Honestly, I don't even know when I'll get that 10 minute walk in!! Argh, stupid rainy day - I'm tired. So tired. ~sighs~ Today is not a good day physically, emotionally, etc. And I swear, if that dolt Catherine doesn't get back to me today about my closing dates I'm going to scream..

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanutbutter - 2pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Meatloaf Muffins (2) - 6pnts.
Honeymustard - 1pnt.
Yogurt - 2pnts.
1/2 Bun - 1pnt.
Garlic Sticks (2) - 4pnts.
Bellini - 5pnts.
Chicken Carbonara @ Moxies - 11pnts.

33 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 1 activity pnts used.
30 Flex pnts left.
10 Min Walking Challenge - Complete.

5 comments:

The Relentless Reader said...

I watched BB7 last night for sure. Big Brother is my CRACK. I watch the feeds as well. I guess it's better than French silk pie right? lol

Crystal said...

I LOVE BB and I LOVED season 6. I'm really hoping Janelle wins it this year and I hope they vote that wench Allison off :P

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Rockstar Supernova is why I exist on this earth!

Ok, Zayra was just freakin' hilarious when she called the rockers old. She's totally gonna get the bump, because you know that no one calls Tommy Lee old. Plus her song sucked. Again.

That Dana girl was borrrring.

I don't like Chris. He's got an ego and he sucks!

Dilana was fantastic! I had Ring of Fire in my head all morning.

That Jill girl was awful! The screaming and then the Courtney Love costume? B.A.D.

Jenny wasn't bad, but I always forget about her. She's just not interesting enough for me to like. Yet.

Josh. Um... I don't remember him. So I guess that means I didn't like him.

Lukas: He's from Toronto, so I'm trying to be nice to a fellow Ontarian. His attitude sucks balls, but he is probably the best singer in the conversation. Still, he should work on the ego and attitude.

Magni: If I were to meet him on the street, I would think that he was a serial killer. He freaks me out. And his song last night paled in comparison to the original.

Patrice: Awesome! Like her.

Phil: Sucks. Bye bye now.

Ryan: Ohh.. I always get him mixed up with Josh. I think I like Josh and don't like Ryan. Or the other way around? Hell, I say boot them both off in one night just to prove the point that they both suck.

Storm: She is amazing. If a woman were to win this competition, its going to be her.

Toby: Oh yeah baby. He doesn't even have to sing. He can just speak allllllll night. *growl*
______________________________


Feel better, Becca. Have you gone to the doctors yet?

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site
»