Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Day O' Blarg.

This morning I feel like I've put on weight, feel like I weigh even more than I already do and feel like I have so far to go before I'm happy with myself. Today, this morning, is not going well. Not sure what my problem is but every glance in a mirror, at my body, etc, is making me irritated and upset. Silly, I know.. I should be happy with how much I've done so far and just keep moving forward and yet... today I'm finding it all very difficult. Hopefully this goes away by the time I get to work..

8:30pm Update:
So, today on my very not feeling slimmer day, several people (some who haven't commented yet during the past month or so) made comments on how good I look, and how much I've lost. Do you think it's possible that they all read my Blog and figured I needed the encouraging comments? Heh. Anyway, it's nice of them to say - though it doesn't change the fact that I just wasn't feeling it today. Either way, I'm on pnts and did the 10min walk after work. So everything is really fine... I'm just feeling Blarg.

To top that off, I'm still fighting to figure out a closing date with that Twit, and my boss called me into a meeting today to tell me that I couldn't transfer offices when I move - which sucks, but since our company was bought out - not much either of us could do about that. Which means, instead of just changing offices when I move, I'll need to find a new job... two hours from here. Fuckers, it's just more stress on the pile - eh well, it'll all work out - has to. ~winks~

Ok, I'm off to finish watching BB7 (Pls vote off Alison!!). And then Rockstar SuperNova! Wicked. I hope tonight rocks.. fingers crossed!

Out!
Becca.



Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Boiled Egg - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Goldfishes - 2pnts.
Potatoes, Carrotts and Onions in Foil - 5pnts.
Chicken Fingers - 6 pnts.
Sauce - 1pnt.
Tea - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
10 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I sometimes to get days like you're having, they usually only last half a day or so. I hope you were feeling better by the time you got to work!!

The Relentless Reader said...

Hopefully the rest of your day is much better Becca. We all have days like this. Fake it until you make it. Slap a smile on girl ;)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Awww... You're gorgeous, dahling!

I hope your day improves!