Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Busy, so very busy.

I didn't have time to update my Blog this morning, because I had the dentist appointment. Which went crappy kinda. He doesn't tell you what he's doing, so I sit up after he's fixed it and he decided to put TWO glue spots on my retainer. It's driving me nuts. Then he goes on to blame it breaking this time on the fact that it may/may not have broken because the last time it broke it got bent, there's no way to tell, but hopefully now that he has put extra hold on it it wont come off again. If it does, we might have to replace the entire thing. He then charged me $97 for 10 Minutes of work.. are ya fuckin kiddin me?! I really hope it's covered on my dental plan, or I'm going to be super pissed.

Tonight is the rehearsal dinner, hopefully it goes well and doesn't take too too long. I'm tired, and stressed and really can't wait for this week to be over. It's just so packed full of things to do that it's stressing me out even more. I can't remember if I mentioned in my previous post or not, but I've actually taken to having panic attacks - the fun never stops with me. Argh.

Pnts wise I'm doing alright, not feeling well makes it very difficult. Exercising could be a bit better, I should have gone at lunch today for a walk but I just couldn't do it. I got ten minutes in but that's just because we walked to the A&P where I picked up a salad for lunch - otherwise, I would have got nothing in. Ok, gotta go back to work. Have a good day all.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Banana - 2pnts.
Salad - 8pnts.

Thinsations - 2pnts.
Pudding - 3pnts.
1/2 Wrap - 6pnts.
Cookie - 5pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
25 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:

10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
25 Min Walk (After Work)
Daily Total Workout: 55 Minutes.

7 comments:

LivingMinimal said...

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog.
Yeah, finally you ladies will get both sides of the story! Haha, I've never read Sarah's blog out of respect for her privacy, but I think I may have to change that soon and see all the lies shes been spreading about me!
I kid. The stove just arrived. It's great! Straight away I made hashbrowns (no butter) and tea. Good stuff!!!

Regarding Panic Attacks, I've heard that exercise can help temper these. The only time I've ever really had someething resembling a panic attack was when I was stuck in Eastern Europe by myself and Sarah called me at 2am (Czech Republic time) and let me know Logan (our dog) needed to go to the vet emergency...no good!

Wendell said...

Sorry to hear you're stressed out, little mama. Sounds like a crazy week, but, as my mom always says, 'this too shall pass'. Sending good thoughts and relaxing vibes westward across the sea.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Living to Feel Good said...

Hey Becca! Hope the rehearsal went well. Well the good news is the week is almost over, so all of this will be over soon too. Just don't forget to breath.

I get panic attacks too, but luckily I haven't had one in awhile. I also have to take xanax to control mine. :( I haven't had to take one since the beginning of the year.

Living to Feel Good said...

PS Good job with the challenge this week. I'm gonna kick it into a higher gear for this week! Don't worry I won't kill myself.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Sorry about your dentists appointment. That sucks.

My exercise is not very good right now, I am hoping it will pick up when I join the gym this week.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Ooohh... Becca. Looks like your little blog is getting so popular you are getting some spam! Congratulations!

Hope the dinner went well. Talk to you later.