Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hurry up Week and end!

Blarg. So, I stayed home from work yesterday - I felt like shit nearly the entire day. I'm thinking it's still stress related for the most part, I really need to get a handle on it because I hate feeling like shit when really, I'm perfectly healthy. So, it's back to work today for me - blah. I have a lot to do this week. Tonight after work I have a waxing appointment. Tomorrow morning the dentist to fix my retainer (for the second time) and tomorrow evening is the rehearsal dinner. Thursday I go try on the dress again, and hopefully take it home. Friday is my Mom and Dads 33rd Wedding Anniversary while Saturday I'm spending nearly the entire day at the Spa with Lori and her sister Lisa. And of course, Sunday is the Wedding. Somewhere in all of those to-dos I have to pick up some cash to pay for things, and a few other items from town... I get a bit swamped feeling when there's so much stuff to do.

So, it's a new week and my Walking Challenge is now at 25 Minutes, which seems like a lot to me. Heh. It's no longer a quick, step out the door and I'm back home thing. Not to mention the fact that I have to do at least 30 minutes for the day in order for it to count towards my team - Hard Core Chicas - which, btw, we're doing fantastic! I think we're at like 1024 Minutes since last Thursday or something - Which is about 256 Minutes / Person. All the other teams are around this also, so if we wanna win on Thursday, we'll have to kick it up a gear I think. Or I will at least, I was lazy and only earned us 30 Minutes yesterday because I felt crappy. Anyway, it's time for me to take my shower and such - so here's hoping you all have a good day and mine goes by smoothly.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Chocolate - 4pnts.
Fries with Sauce - 12pnts.
Bun with Butter - 4pnts.
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
WW Bread (4) - 2pnts.
Butter - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Lick of icing.. mmmm - 1pnt.

28 / 28 pnts used.
4 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
25 Minutes Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
25 Min Walk (After work)
Daily Total Workout - 55 Minutes.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Okay for some reason the past few days when I've checked your blog it wasn't showing any new posts, stupid blogger made me miss updates ARGH!

Anywho your team is rocking with the 30303 challenge and you are doing awesome with keeping up with your walking challenge, you ROCCK!

Twisted Cinderella said...

You really do have got a lot going on! I am so impressed that you are making time to exercise and to keep up with your challenge.

I hope you feel better. Take some time to enjoy the spa, the anniversary and the wedding.

Twisted Cinderella said...

You really do have got a lot going on! I am so impressed that you are making time to exercise and to keep up with your challenge.

I hope you feel better. Take some time to enjoy the spa, the anniversary and the wedding.

Michelle said...

good job on the walking chica!!!

I feel like shit too when I'm stressed out...don't know how to remedy that. Stress is a part of life unfortunately!!

take care
keep up the great work!!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Don't worry about your 30 mins yesterday, the point is you got some in, so HORAY! You're doing great!! I love the challenge.