Monday, August 14, 2006

Morning on a Monday.

Ok, lets start this post out with a chuckle - check out RealLife for today - CLICK ME.

Morning everyone, it's 7:35am and I'm not feeling so hot this morning, I'm having that sore, sick to my stomach, tight chest thing going on and can only assume it's from the extra exercise I've been doing. Either that, or my stress levels are getting higher, and I'm still having mega problems dealing with it. I had nightmares about the wedding coming up, it's not even my wedding! Why am I so freaked out about the entire event.. God, get a fucking grip!

On a positive note, my pnts are doing well, I'm getting exercise in each day and Goober actually took the time to not only listen to me yesterday but talked to me, and cheered me up all in a matter of like, ten minutes. It was nice, I forgot he could do that with a small conversation - I miss it. ~Smiles~

Anyway, I might end up staying home tonight if this sick feeling doesn't let up. I'll try to update you all later on my day, and hopefully I'll feel alright enough to at least get 30 minutes of exercise in today. Fingers crossed - can't let my team down.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnts.
Butter - 1pnts.
Nachos - 20pnts.
Potatoes - 3pnts.
Chicken - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
25 Min Walking Challenge - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
12 Min Walk
18 Min Walk
Daily Total Workout - 30 Minutes.

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope you are feeling better and the nightmares go away. How nice that Goober could make you feel somewhat better. It is nice to have somone in your life that can do that.