Saturday, August 12, 2006

Day #3 of 30303 Challenge - Lazy day.

Afternoon everyone, it's been one heck of a lazy day for me today. I went for my facial with Lori at the spa today and it was FANTASTIC! So relaxing, and I got all my pores unclogged and my skin is soft and wonderful. It's spotty and such right now, because for any of you who haven't had a facial before they break open your clogged pores and now there's some red marks - but it'll be gone in a couple days. She gave neck, shoulder, chest, legs and hand massages.. it was really nice. Which means, everyone, since I was at the Spa today and will be again next week I have completed #89 Spend time at a spa on my 101 Things in 1001 Days list! Yipee!! Another thing down, and #86, #5 & #87 will all be complete by the end of next week! Yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! My list is coming along, slowly but surely.

Ok, the other thing to talk about is a co-worker at work, Maureen, who contacted me that she had a friend who was also loosing weight, and she had a ton of clothes that were prolly my size and if I wanted them - to save myself from buying new clothes - I could have them. So, I totally said yes and yesterday I went through the clothes - I scored myself 8 pairs of dress pants and 2 skirts!!! For FREE!! That's over $450 worth of clothing for free. And since I was wearing pants that had a crotch down to my knees, with rips, tears and missing buttons I really - REALLY needed some new clothing. Isn't it wicked? I'm so excited. I hope they continue to look ok on me for at least a month, not that they start getting really baggy looking right away. (Though, that would mean I'm shedding the pounds like mad, and I suppose that would be great too.)

The 30303 Challenge is going alright, I think our team is at almost 500 Minutes after only 3 Days of doing the Challenge so we're kickin some serious ass - watch out Crystal! We're Hard Core. ~Chuckles~ I have to admit, I'm rather tired today - being Saturday and with the facial this morning and all. But I've managed to do some Pilates and I still have to do my walking Challenge.. To be honest, only reason I did the Pilates is because I was feeling bad I might not even get 30 minutes of walking in for my team, and without hitting 30, I couldn't count anything.. so I got myself up off the couch and worked out. Ok, I'm going to go relax for a bit, have some dinner and then go for my walk once the sun goes down a bit outside. Have a good night all.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
WW Bread with butter - 2pnts.
Mashed Potatoes - 4pnts.
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich - 10pnts.
Ranch Wrap - 12pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
22 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
40 Min Pilates (Stability Ball)
22 Min Walking
Daily Total Workout - 62 Minutes.

1 comment:

Living to Feel Good said...

You're doing awesome! I want you to be our team captain!!

Okay so it has to be 30 mins or it doesn't count? I forgot to mention I did 8 min abs on Thursday, so that doesn't count?

The facial sounds nice. Never had one or a massage done before. Never had my nails done either. It sounds nice though.

I'm hitting the gym in 1 hour for the challenge. I'm letting my lunch settle first, and then I'm taking one for the team. LOL. ;) I'm hoping to make up minutes lost yesterday. If you don't know this already..I'm competitive, so I'm going to try to get minutes everyday!!
This challenge is perfect for me because of my new goal.