Friday, August 11, 2006

TGIF! Day #2 of 30303 Challenge.

I'm so happy it's Friday, I don't care that it was a short week for me, it didn't feel like it!! The day seemed to drag on and on at work yesterday - yuck!

So anyway, went for the dress fitting yesterday - it's looking alright, as good as it can I suppose. I have another fitting next Thursday to make sure everything is looking fine and then the wedding is on SUNDAY! I can't believe it's here, and it makes me panic a lil bit, but I'm sure it will be fine. I guess I'm just expecting to be very bored when there will be like no one I know there (except the bride) and she'll be off chit chatting with family of course so that leaves me to kinda wander to talk randomly with people. ~Shrugs~ Hopefully everything else goes smoothly.

The 30303 challenge is going alright, our team name for now is "Hard Core Chicas" which works for me, cause we're totally going to kick ass!! Muhahaha. Three members of my team haven't checked in yet with their minutes of working out yesterday - so we'll see if anyone brings anything to the table.

There was something else I wanted to write about here, but now I can't remember. Anyway, I think I'll just sign off and write later if I remember. Need to get ready for work, argh.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Chicken Salad Wrap - 7pnts.
Tims Tea - 1pnt.
Deli Meat Wrap - 10pnts.
Thin Chocolate - 2pnts.
Plain Chips - 7pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 4 activity pnts used.
22 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
25 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
40 Min Walk (Evening)
Daily Total Workout Minutes - 85 Min.

2 comments:

Wendell said...

Weddings are fun! I looooove going to weddings, and I'm not really a people person. I am, it turns out, a free food and drinks person. :) You'll have a smashing time I'm sure.

Living to Feel Good said...

The only wedding I've liked going to so far is mine. LOL. But my wedding was anything but normal, so that's probably why I liked it.

Sorry I didn't get any exercise in yesterday. I had a migraine last night, so I didn't make it to the gym after work like I wanted to. I won't let the team down today though.

Check out the board...I finally figured out how to put my picture up, and I put Hardcore Chica Sarah under it. WooHOoo! I knew I could figure it out with a little time and patience!