Thursday, August 10, 2006

30303 Challenge Begins Today!

We're talkin 30 days, 30 minutes, 3 times a week. (Exercising)
My team is: Sarah, Amber, Jennifer and Wickej, and once we combine our kick ass hours each week we're gunna ROCK it. We need a name for the team. And sometimes I can be creative, but honestly - I haven't got a clue what we should call ourselves for the next 30 days. So, anyway, from now on at the bottom of my posts I will have a break down of all the exercising I have done that day in order to keep track properly. I don't have time to write more, but I'm so excited and hoping this brings a new motivation for me. Plus, I love competitions. Muhahaha.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Thinsations - 2pnts.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Turkey Coleslaw Wrap - 10pnts.
Bun with Butter - 4pnts.
Fries with Sauce - 10pnts.
Chicken - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
22 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
20 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
25 Min Walk (After Work)
Daily Total Workout Minutes: 65 Mins

4 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

What a wonderful idea to help get motivated!

Crystal said...

I'm so glad that you're excited about this challenge, I'm going to really work hard so that my team beats yours Muhahaha :P

Askazombiehousewife said...

Good luck hope you do really well in the exercise challenge

Living to Feel Good said...

Oh shit, I haven't check the board in 2 days because I've been busy. Good thing I got 60 mins in today. Muhahahaha. Good job on you too chicka! Okay I need to go to the board!!