Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thanks Everyone.

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who stopped by, who always stop by, and post such caring, concerned and uplifting comments - it means a lot to me that you'd all take time out of your day to send a supportive email my way - Thank you all so very much.

Also, thank you to Mishy last night who during an amusing conversations helped me to feel more at ease with a few things. Thanks Mish, it really helped.

Ok, onto weight loss things. I'm doing fine - staying OP and getting some walking in. On the WW Board that Crystal created I'm signing up for a new exercise challenge and I believe we're calling it 30303. Something like, thirty minutes, thirty days, three times a week. I think that's how it breaks down. Apparently we'll be on teams (of three it sounds like) and compete against the other teams to have the most combined exercise at the end of the week. Should be interesting, really, it's just a way to motivate us all to get up, and get exercising. I'm hoping it will kick start some new motivation inside me.. cause mine is getting tired. Blah. If you can't tell, I seem to be in an ok mood this morning. I slept through the night after getting off the phone with Goober around 1ish I'm going to say. So, that was nice not to wake up a million times. I can't wait for the week to be over - I'm just tired of work.

Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention this, a friend of mine at work got a new job yesterday - she being transferred to another department and I am SO happy for her, I hope that she loves it. I'm very sad she's leaving me, but then she pointed out - 'you left me first, you're leaving in a few month!' So really, that's true and I'm honestly so happy she got this position - she'll do well there. Gunna miss sitting beside you Jen! ~pout~ Anyway, time for me to get ready, have a great day everyone...

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Turkey Veggie Wrap - 9pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Chicken Fingers (4) - 5pnts.
Tortilla - 2pnts.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Sauce - 1pnt.

25 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
22 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a good day Becca!
A good sleep usually ensures a less stressful day. ;)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

No problem, chicka. And hey, you talked me through The Bug Incident. It was seriously some traumatic times. :)

Wide Lawns said...

Hello, I just found you and I have no idea why you were stressed out, so I just wanted to say, I hope you are feeling better and that I will send calming thoughts your way and the discipline you show by posting the things you eat is inspiring, because it seems like a teeny little bit! I am really impressed by your walking every day too!

Twisted Cinderella said...

You're tagged! Come on over to my blog to read about it.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Have a great nights sleep, and keep up the walking, it helps to lower stress levels. I am glad you got a good nights sleep.