Monday, August 07, 2006

Holiday Monday - Bored.

Morning everyone, it's a holiday and I'm bored off my rocker today. I've been awake since 6am - and decided to go for my walk while it was still cool outside. So, that's done. It is the beginning of the week, so I've added the 3mins and now my daily walk will be 22 Minutes - I can't believe I haven't missed a day yet! My lack of motivation is crazy today, I have a huge list of things to get done and I want nothing to do with any of it. I just hope that I start feeling better soon.. because this lingering frustration, lack of motivation and whatever else is really starting to get me down. Anyway, hope you all enjoy your day off. And thanks to all of you who signed up for the WW Forum - Can't wait to talk to you there!!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
Butter - 2pnts.
WW Bread - 1pnt.
Pesto Cheese Pizza - 7pnts.
Grilled Cheese w Apple - 9pnts.
Tims Iced Cap Milk Reg - 4pnts.
Crunchers - 6pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.
22 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

3 comments:

Askazombiehousewife said...

you haven't missed a day that's so rocking

I did not do so well saterday
I need to exercise more

Living to Feel Good said...

You rock girl! That is so awesome on not missing a day!! SERIOUSLY!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Good for you for not missing a day! That is one area I need to improve on. I really need to increase my exercising.