Sunday, August 06, 2006

Don't go away weekend!

I so don't want this weekend to be over, b/c when it is.. I'm that much closer to the wedding and I'll have to go back to work. Well, actually, it's a holiday tomorrow, so I don't go back until Tuesday.. but I don't want to go back for longer than that! This morning has been pretty quite - I watched the movie Clue that Mishy lent me and it's quite funny. I haven't watched all three endings, but it's still fairly early in the day. Actually, that's not entirely true either - it's 12:45pm, and I had NO idea it was so late! I just decided to have some yogurt quick because it'll be about an hour before my sis starts up the BBQ and I'm treating myself to a Hamburger - mmm. I prolly shouldn't.. shit. I forgot about that steak yesterday, last thing I need is to feel like crap.. agh, I guess I'll decide in a lil bit. ~Rolls eyes~ Anyway, have a great day all.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Yogurt - 3pnts.
Hamburger - 11pnts.
Pickles - 0pnts.
Chips - 2pnt.
Thin Chocolate - 2pnts.
Chicken Fingers (4) - 5pnts.
Tortilla - 2pnts.
Cheese - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
31 Flex pnts left.
19 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

3 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Nothing wrong with eating a burger if you fit it into your points and it looks like you did, so don't worry about it. Now don't go eating them everyday, but once in a while is no biggie.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Sounds like you did well with your food points. BBQs can be hard but yummy.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
oral sex blowjob mpegs Depakote for seizures Cheap calls new zealand stana tramadol Propecia information free software download Fax machine samsung sjf cpu scheduling program cheap calls peru