Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lazy Saturday . . .

I've done pretty much nothing this morning, I was awake at 6am - and even considered going for a walk for a small moment before crawling back into bed and laying there snoozing while listening to the radio until like.. nearly 8am. Then I got up, and checked Blogs, and the WW Forum before watching TV. Soon after, I had a nice morning conversation with Goober on his drive into work before returning to TV watching and having myself some breakfast. Now I'm back online, checking Blogs and the Forum before I'll go watch a movie. I was going to go swimming.. but it's really not that hot out and I don't want to freeze. We'll see I suppose. I managed to get a fair amount of walking in yesterday. Both breaks so that's about 20mins of walking, and then 20 mins during lunch and instead of just 19mins when I got home I did 30min. So, yesterday I did a total of 70mins of walking. Yay!

Today I'm supposed to hook up with Mishy and do... something. We have no idea what to do, apparently we're lacking in the idea department, but I'm sure whatever we end up doing will be fun. ~Shrugs~ Dinner, Chapters and a Frap from Starbucks maybe.. mmmm. Yum. I hate that I spend most of my social time eating - but what the Hell else is there to do these days?! Anyone else have any ideas? Ok people, come sign up on Crystals WW Forum and talk WeightWatchers and motivation and stuff with me! Most people seem to know eachother on there already - and none seem too interested on weight loss chit chat at the moment - I need some ideas and sounding boards! Wouldn't it be nice to chat more instead of just posting on our Blogs and commenting?! Come chit chat.. k? K.

11:15pm Update:
First, 1hr & 15 minutes of low to medium intensity swimming done today.

Had a BLAST tonight with Mishy - the nights planning started out rocky on our very not deciding anything conversation on the phone - so we just decided to hit up Moxies and our usual stop at Chapters and go from there. When we got to Moxies, however, a certain situation prevented us from entering for at least an hour - and so first we decided to head over to Chapters, and enjoy our Lite Fraps - which, as usual, were fantastic. After some serious horoscope reading, and other random chit chat while sipping our drinks about an hour to an hour and a half had passed and so we headed back to Moxies for dinner. It was fantastic, so far I've yet to have a BAD meal there and I've tried about five dishes. I love places you can find more than one or two things you enjoy. After dinner, we decided to walk to a Thai restaurant we found in the area - Basil Thai - since I've never eaten Thai before and pick up a menu to have a peek and of course - get my 19 mintues of walking complete - dingding. Once we got back to the cars, however, we realized it was FAR too early in the evening for two - lovely, single women to head home and so we decided (Or rather Mishy came up with the idea) to go to Unionville which was a FANTASTIC plan. It was so so pretty. The lights, music, there were so many people there. It was great. We looked in all these little shops.. just so much fun! Plus, more walking! I so earned my 4pnts of activity today.. yay! And I'm STILL full from dinner - it was just a great night - thanks Mish!

P.S.: Sarah, I posted a response to your question, checky out the comments for this post!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg - 2pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Pea Soup (1cup) - 3pnts.
Honey Garlic Steak - 11pnts.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes - 6pnts.
Broc - 0pnts.
Mocha Lite Frap from Starbucks - 4pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 4 activity pnts used.
31 Flex pnts left.
19 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

5 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

70 mins is awesome Becca! Good job. I'm having a lazy day too. I went to the gym this morning, but it has made me tired, and I have done nothing but lay in bed watching tv that I don't really care about. At the same time I can't motivate myself to do anything. I'm having a big time blah day.

Living to Feel Good said...

Okay I am a retard. I don't get how that board works. I signed up, but I don't see where post or messages are. I don't get it. :(

digitalGoobie said...

Hey you!!
Ok, you know how to sign in, right?
Then you see where it says Anything Goes and Lose the "Fat" Pants? Click on either of those and it will take you into the boards for those topics. You'll see the posts there, and you just click on the titles to read the posts for it and then reply is at the bottom of the page - looks like a button?

Wendell said...

Hey - well done on the walking and the swimming! I can do about 1 and a half laps before collapsing so I am well impressed you swam for over an hour.

I'm down with some chit chat - I registered, but I guess I need to wait for the moderator to approve my registration? I can sign in, but don't see where it says 'Anything Goes' or "lose the "Fat Pants"' - I'll try again in a bit. I guess everybody is still asleep on that side of the world anyway!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Thanks for the link to the ww forum! I bookmarked it and I am going over to register right now!