Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday, you've come back to me!

It's Friday again, and you know what? As long as weeks seems while you're in them - they really do skip by quickly. We're already done the first week in August now almost, and it's nuts. Everything seems to be coming so quickly, ah well. Anyway, this is just a quick post, nothing new to write about at the moment. I'd go on and on about BB7 but I missed it last night, so that's kinda hard. Have a great day everyone, drink lots, apply sun screen and get ready for the weekend!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Iced Cap Small 2% - 3pnts.
Popcicle - 1pnt.
Basil Mayo Chicken Wrap - 12pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 4 activity pnts use.d
31 Flex pnts left.
19 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

3 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I just dropped by to let you know I added you to my blogroll for Skinnier Ever After.

Well Diane went home last night on BB7. the HOH competition was one of those endurance ones where we don't know the results until Sunday. They were all on a gigantic Spiders Web type deal.

Have a great weekend

Crystal said...

I missed BB7 too but did happen to catch the last few minutes so I know who was voted off, Diane. The HOH comp was one of the ones that goes awhile so they didn't tell us on the show, but I did do some searching and found out who got HOH, Danielle.

Living to Feel Good said...

I have a picture of Kaysar in the HOH challenge on my blog, but we have to wait till Sunday to see who wins.

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Christmas is just around the corner! The horror!!