Thursday, August 03, 2006

I've met my first goal!!

That's right people, my first goal has been met. I am down to a size 20. And for some of you, this may not mean much - but since I started at a size 28 - it's HUGE for me. My next goal, as you all know, is to be down to 200lbs by my Bday in January. I'm not entirely sure how realistic that goal is - but it's what I'm aiming for. Yay! It is offical though, I have bought my very first pair of size 20 pants today when I went out shopping - and plan on wearing them as soon as I get the bottoms hemmed (I'm short! What can I say)

Which of course means, I get to cross off #8 on my 101 Things in 1001 Days!! Yay!!!

Out!
Becca.
= )

2 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Congratulations! No more gangsta pants for you, eh? Seriously, thats awesome, chicka.

Crystal said...

Becca that is awesome!! I'm so happy for you :)

You my dear ROCK!!