Friday, August 18, 2006

No Real Time Here . . .

Ok, I don't have much time to post this morning, but I'll try to get something down tonight after work - ok? I suck, I know. It's just been so busy. Last night I was hoping to make a quick run into the dress place and pick up my dress but when I tried on the top, they still hadn't fixed the inner wrap so the girl was like: Can you come back at 8pm and pick it up? What a pain, I was hoping to go directly home, instead I ended up going out to dinner with Lori (so didn't want to, I ate out for lunch, and my pnts were high and frankly, I just didn't feel like eating out!). So we rushed through dinner, and I do mean rushed and then floored it back to the bridal place to pick up the dress. By the time I got home it was like 9pm. I was expecting to be home around 7pm. So my night was pretty much shot. I forced myself to go for the Challenge Walk I'm doing - reminding myself I haven't missed a day yet. God. Bleh. Ok, that's all I have time for, have a great day everyone.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Ham Sandwich - 6pnts.
Pea Soup - 5pnts.
Bun with butter - 5pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Crunchers - 2pnts.

21 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left.
25 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
33 Min Walk.
Total Daily Workout: 33 Minutes.

7 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Wow! good for you for going for the walk so late. That is real dedication!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Don't stress. Its only T-Minus Two Days until the wedding. Then it can all go back to normal.

Good work on going for your walk!

How does the dress look now?

LivingMinimal said...

Hey thats great you were able to cap your day off with that walk. Good stuff! Diet Coke is so bad for you, and while the lack of calories/sugar is obviously good, the horrible chemicals, carbonation etc are terrible. I'm trying not to drink any soda really, save for an all natural hansens root beer once a week or so.
Oh yeah, i LOVE water, but cant stand it with lemon. I dont even drink my iced tea with any lemon or sweetner.

Anne said...

You can get the sticks anywhere :) Loblaws, Wal-Mart ect
I guestimate Bellinis at 7pts?

Living to Feel Good said...

I can't believe you haven't missed a day walking. Do you know how AWESOME that is??!!!!!

You rock Becca!!

I talked myself into going to the gym at 10pm. No one there, it was great!

Wendell said...

Wow - good for you! I can't believe you squeezed a walk in to that hectic day! Go Team! Hope you have been able to pause to catch your breath since then, but s I remember it, you've got a busy weekend ahead as well!

LivingMinimal said...

I've got no problem with water - I love the taste!
Diet Coke always served as a compliment to food. Especially sweets. If it was too warm for tea, I'd always have a diet coke, dr pepper, or root beer along with a desert. I'd pretty much order it any time I went out to eat too. i woke up today feeling great, so hopefully Im over it!!!