Saturday, August 19, 2006

Spa Day is here.

Today is the day I spend time at the Spa. Massage, Pedicure and Manicure. I'm a bit excited I guess, mostly it seems it's just another thing stressing me out - don't ask me why. Because I'm strange I guess, unfamilar with the routine and the place. I've never had my nails done, and I've only ever had one massage in my life and it was when I hurt my back.. and it is not a pleasant memory. I'll be glad when today is over, and tomorrow. Though I have to say, I've had the first pangs of excitement about tomorrow. Lori and Lawrence are getting married, and I hope they will be very happy together, I just wish I could sit in the side lines and watch instead of being in the wedding party - ah well, one more day and it will all become a memory. Ok, no time to chat more here, I need to get ready to go this morning - too early for the Spa! I would have rather gone late in the afternoon but this is all they had for a Pedicure. So off I go, have a good day all and any Hard Core Chicas that are reading this I'll definately try to get at least 30 minutes in tonight of walking - I'm really not pulling my weight this week, I know. I was hoping to do at least an hour each day in order for us to reach the 400 average this week. Ah well, next week I'll try harder.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Grilled Cheese and Pear - 13pnts.
Chips - 6pnts.
Chicken Fingers - 6pnts.
Sauce - 1pnt.
Icing - 1 pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left.
25 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
30 Minutes of Walking.
Daily Workout Total - 30 Minutes.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Becca
(I am Jaffs from the bye bye fat pants board) in case you didn't make the correlation ;)

Just wanted to tell you that I am thinking about you..and hope you will take my advice and go get your hormone levels checked. Something I want to leave you with in regards to your panic is this....the attacks you are having are all in your control. You are having thoughts that create fear which creates adrenaline which results in the anxiety attack. When you have that thought, switch it off or distract yourself. Say things out loud or in your head like, "I am in control" "I am fine" "This isn't a big deal" I know how much if fucking sucks...really...I KNOW. But it will get better gorgeous, you just keep busy and burn off some adrenaline everyday via exercise and cut out your caffeine if possible, it helps tons. ;)

Living to Feel Good said...

No worries about the challenge chica!! Enjoy yourself today! I've never had my nails done or a massage either.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope you had a wonderful spa day! Take time to enjoy the wedding and be glad that all this stress will soon be over. I have never been to a spa but I'll bet you have fun if you just relax and go with it.