Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lori and Lawrence tie the knot!

Today is the day, Lori and Lawrence will be getting married around 3pm this afternoon, it has finally happened after two years of waiting. Whew, no more worrying about it after today! I'm headed over to Lori's place shortly for makeup, hair, and pictures. It's pretty early, which is going to make for a very long day - but I hope it goes well and that I have fun and that Lori and Lawrence have a fantastic time. Cross your fingers for no rain, overcast is great for pictures, but not rain.. that'll put a kink in things I think. Anyway, no idea if I'll bother counting pnts today, and frankly, I prolly wont be getting my 25 Minute Challenge walk in, there just isn't time today. So, it'll be the first time I've missed it - but common! I'll be standing like a flippin day in heels - even I have to cut myself slack occasionally. Anyway, I'm a bit nervous about it all, so I'm just going to go great ready and keep my mind off things as much as I can. My nails look fantastic, btw. I've never had them done professionally but they really do look great. Alright, I'm out, have a great day everyone.

Becca ~

4 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Crossing my fingers for no rain! I don't think that I would bother counting pnts today and I wouldn't worry about your 25 Minute Challenge. There are days when life gets in the way. Have a great time.

Wendell said...

Have fun!!! Don't worry about the challenge - I'm sure you'll be expending plenty of energy today as it is. Enjoy!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Congratulations, Lori and Lawrence!

Heres to a beautiful wedding with no rain!

Living to Feel Good said...

Have fun today, and like everyone said don't worry about points or the exercise. Enjoy life and your friends celebration! Take pictures and share okay!!

xoxo