Monday, August 21, 2006

I survived, and today is a new day!

I made it through the wedding, unharmed for the most part besides sort muscles and some much needed rest. But it's over and it was alright. The food was AMAZING, and there was so SO much of it - I have no idea how many pnts I ate, but I think it's safe to say that all my Flex pnts were used up, and then some. Lori looked very pretty in her dress, fit her great and Lawrence looked very handsome. I hope that they had a good time and that all their guest did also. I did a fair amount of dancing, which is prolly why my legs are sore. Had some visits with people, lots of pictures taken - it was a long day. The decorations were so pretty, the centre pieces were amazing, so lovely. And I do feel less stressed at the moment. whew.

Ok, so, items off my 101 Things in 1001 Days list are as follows:
#5 - Survive being in Lori's Wedding. Done and done!
# 86 - Get my nails done. They are so cute, french manicure on my fingers and toes.
# 87 - Get a massage. You know, my neck is SO sore, I'm really not sure if I'm a massage kinda girl - fun at the time, not so much afterwards.

I am working on a few other things on that list, just FYI. I just haven't gotten around to finishing the tasks - cause some of them I have to do for awhile before I can cross it off. Anyway, I should prolly wrap this up, i'll try to post later today.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Turkey Sandwich - 9pnts.
Pudding - 3pnts.
Banana - 2pnts.
Salad with Chicken - 10pnts.
Corn with Butter - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left. (I really shouldn't touch these this week!)
28 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
30 Min Walk
6 Min Weights
Daily Total Workout - 66 Minutes.

1 comment:

Living to Feel Good said...

Glad you had a good time. Don't forget to share some photos!!