Tuesday, August 22, 2006

End of the Month is creeping!

Whew, I'm tired, and sore. I dunno, all this exercise shit is killing me. My legs hurt from the wedding still, but I forced myself to go for that walk last night - which felt never ending. The nerve in my shoulder that feels pinched is driving me mental - Grr! And my poor pinky toes! My shoes are just making it worse and worse with every walk - blisters, rubbing over the half healed blisters - it's a mess. I really, REALLY need to find new running shoes. Plus, my restless sleeping habits are back, bugger bitch, you know all those stories you hear about exercise making people feel better? About it being relaxing, a stress reliever, etc etc, I don't feel that - ever. Blah.

I've accomplished very little so far this week, I need to get the ball rolling on the Condo stuff, and yet, I seem to be dragging my heels - where or WHERE has my motivation for things gone? Common Becca, pick up the pace and DO something - geeze.

Anyway, I'm going to head off here. It's almost time to get back to work, and I wanted to check a couple blogs before that happens - so everyone take care, and talk to you soon. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm now up to 28 Minutes of walking / day for my personal challenge. The 30303 Challenge is still going strong, and the team I'm on - Hard Core Chicas - is doing pretty good. I think we're up to about a 200 Minute average for the week so far and we have two days of counting to go. I'm going to be stepping on the scale at the end of the month - 9 days - and hopefully a see a fairly nice loss, fingers crossed. I'm nervuos now because of the huge meal I had at the wedding - here's hoping that didn't screw me up too much and all the exercising I've been doing has been helping. Ok, seriously, I'm going now!

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Chicken Sandwich - 6pnts.
Pudding - 3pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Ranch Bacon Wrap - 8pnts.

22 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left. (No touchy!)
28 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
30 Min Walk
5 Mins Ball Exercises
Total Daily Workout - 65 Minutes.

3 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I LOVED using a treadmill but going to the gym leaves me feeling sore. I am just so thrilled to be doing it that I don't care that I am sore after.

Wendell said...

I have sleep trouble when I increase my exercise too. Lately it's been that I could sleep forever and ever and ever. All this crap about bounding out of bed, full of energy after a great night of exercise-induced sleep - where is that? I have to drag myself out every morning - and could nap all afternoon. This is much worse than when I wasn't exercising as much! However - I recall this happened before, and the phase ended. And I did experience that bounding out of bed thing, for a while...

Hopefully your body will get used to it soon! It will be worth it.

Living to Feel Good said...

You should work off your wedding food if you are strict with points the next 9 days. You can do it babe!