Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Feelin better?

So, today has been an alright day, I slept pretty damn good last night (for once) and felt rested this morning when I woke up - which is something I haven't felt in months. I didn't have a panic attack, and feel less stressed than I have in weeks. I'm actually feeling a bit excited about the idea of decorating my condo, and my exercise and pnts are doing fine (besides the fact that I forogt to eat a bit more last night, and therefore only ate 22 pnts, oops.)

Nothing is really new, today is the last day of the 2nd week for the 30303 Challenge. I'm not sure what place we're in against the other teams right now, I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning! I'll let you know. I missed my first day of my Walking Challenge on Sunday because of the wedding, but so far have been right back on track with it. Doin good. Doin good. I'm going to work on a new avatar for Sarah if I find time tonight, I made the one on the left last night and have it as my signature on the board, cute eh? Heh. Just something a little fun. Ok, I'm gunna get going now, lunch is almost over - and for anyone from the Hard Core Chicas - ROCK it today girls, cause we've gotta beat those other teams this week! Muhahahaha!

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Ham Sandwich - 5pnts.
Pudding - 3pnts.
M&M Broc Ched Chicken - 7pnts.
Mashed Potatoes w Onions & Cheese- 9pnts.
Broc - 0pnts.
Thin Chocolate - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left. (SO off limits!)
28 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
25 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
6 Min Weights / Ball Exercising
30 Min Walk
Daily Workout Total: 81 Minutes.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Bec
Sorry girl, no can do today. I have had a stressful day and the last thing I want to do is exercise. But all in all I think I made a good effort. :P
We will still kick their butts

Living to Feel Good said...

Thanks for the avatar. I already put it up. :D

LivingMinimal said...

81 minutes in a day is awesome. That dedication youre showing by working out on your breaks is amazing...keep it up!!!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Glad to hear that your motivation is returning. It is amazing what a good nights sleep can do for you!