Thursday, August 24, 2006

Anti Work!

I'm sick of work, I'm sick of entering apps, I'm sick of being here.. and doing the same thing every day. I'm sick of hot weather too - I was nice, cool walking weather! Now! I live in Canada for goodness sakes! It should be colder than this... Rant over, no time to talk right now - I'll try to update later today. Happy Exercising everyone!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Pea soup - 3pnts.
Bun with butter - 5pnts.
Grilled Cheese - 5pnts.

26 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
35 Flex Pnts Left. (Off Limits!)
28 Min Walking Challange - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
15 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
30 Min Walk
Daily Workout Total: 65 Minutes.

3 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Are you HIT?? Its freezing outside today.

I will agree to the fact that work does infact, suck ass.

LivingMinimal said...

When I think of Canada, I think of hockey, and when I think of hockey, I think of the exercise points I earn every time I play, and when I think of those exercise points, I think of frozen yogurt!!!!

Krista said...

At least tomorrow is Friday :-)