Friday, August 25, 2006

Stiff Morning...

So I woke up, got up out of bed and my entire body felt stiff - I think I might be over working my muscles a bit... but too bad! I'm in pain if I take it slow, or if I push to workout harder - so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing for now I think. It would be different if a break would actually help, if it would allow my muscles to loosen up and for me to feel better - but I've tried that, and it's not how it goes. So, muscles, get used to it otherwise you'll always be in pain.

Tomorrow Mishy and I are supposed to drive up to Cambridge to check out the condo and do my measurements. I need to call Lori tonight to see if she'll be home and we can stop in and visit with her and Mr.Lori. Hehe. I hope the drive is alright, I'm not entirely sure how to get there. Oh well, I'm sure we'll make it.

Anyway, I need to get going and get ready for work. Oh, but before I go - The team I'm on for the 30303 Challenge won FIRST PLACE this past week - wahoo! We've already started week#3 so here's hoping we can bring home another win - Go Team Go!!

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Tea - 1pnt.
Swiss Fries and Sauce - 12pnts.
Bun and Butter - 4pnts.
Chicken Cucumber Wrap - 10pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts (No!)
28 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
30 Min Walk/Weights
5 Min Exercise Ball
Daily Total Workout: 55 Minutes.

7 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am finding my muscles sore today too. But I went to the gym anyway. And I still did the treadmill for twenty minutes after doing the circuit.

Anne said...

Have fun visitin your condo! So exiting!

The Relentless Reader said...

Congrats on the being in first place :)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Congratulations on your first place win!

Krista said...

Go Hard Core Chicas Go!! Good for all of you!!

Have fun visiting the condo. When do you take possession?

Wendell said...

Have a great weekend - hope all goes well at the condo. Well done on the sore muscles. Mine feel fine - because I'm a LOSER!!!

Living to Feel Good said...

WooHOoo Team!! Have fun checkin out the condo!!