Saturday, August 26, 2006

An active morning?

Good morning everyone - so I rolled out of bed just before 9am and did some Blog reading and message leaving before I figured - you're up early enough, why not go for a quick walk, get that outta the way and then if you don't manage to find time to do anything more today it's no biggie - so I did! I have to admit, eating BEFORE my walk prolly would have been a good idea - I have a headache now, and feel all draggy.. but oh well! Mishy will be here in an hour and I still need to get ready, eat and grab all the stuff we're bringing.

So, today at the model suite I need to measure everything in order to know the layout of the condo - I have to admit, I'm a bit excited about the idea of decorating my place - too bad my budget wasn't unlimited though! Boo. Heh.

I just wanted to mention a movie recommendation on here real quick - V for Vendetta - very good movie, I highly recommend watching it. I didn't know what to expect going in, since I knew nothing about it - but it was great! Remember, remember, the 5th of Novemeber. So good. Heh. Anyway, time for me to get moving here - have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 2pnts.
Fries - 9pnts.
Chicken Pesto Sandwich - 11pnts.
Snacks - 2pnts.
Chicken Soup - 3pnts.

30 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left. (I said no touchy!)
28 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
35 Min Walk
Daily Total Workout: 35 Minutes.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Have fun today! Good for you getting your walk in!

The Relentless Reader said...

My husband and I saw that movie in the theater, very good. One of those flicks that makes you think.

Have a great day!

Living to Feel Good said...

Look at your determination!! You rock Becca!! I'm not a morning person, and so there's no way I would have got that walk in. Have fun today!

Michelle said...

Good job on the walk

LivingMinimal said...

9pm is REALLY early! hehe.