Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lazy Humid Sunday.

The title pretty much sums up the day - it's overcast outside, it's humid enough that your skin feels instantly sticky, and I've done almost NOTHING all day. I did manage to get outside and do my walk early this morning, so that's done. Otherwise I've accomplished nothing. Oh well, tomorrow is work and I'll be back to the every day routine.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Pastry Veggie Thing - 4pnts.
Turkey Coleslaw Wrap - 7pnts.
BBQ Crunchers - 5pnts.
Hamburger - 12pnts.
Tea - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
1 / 4 activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left.
28 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
30 Min Walk.
10 Min Weights / Exercise Ball.
30 Min Pilates Ball Exercises
Daily Workout Total: 70 Minutes.





2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

WoW!!! 70 mins of exercise!! Nice job Becca!!

The Relentless Reader said...

I hope you get rid of that sticky icky weather soon. Blech, no fun. We're finally having some normal temps here, and even rain! Great job on the exercise you butt kicker!