Monday, August 28, 2006

3 Days until the Scale!!

Morning morning, so only three days until I step on my scale and see how I'm doing - fingers crossed that I'm doing alright. Honestly, I'll be upset if I'm not. I mean, I've worked pretty hard this month at getting exercise in and staying OP. So, I'd really like to see a nice number. Oh well, nothing to worry about for now - right? If it's not what I wanna see however, I will be droping from 28 pnts / day to 26pnts. Only because I am in that lower range now and should have dropped - but decided against it since I was still lossing. So if I'm no longer lossing, no sense staying at 28pnts, ya know?

Nothing is new really, today I REALLY need to email the people for the condo, and I should call the cable company and Bell sometime this week to get my phone date set for the condo so I can have that all done and out of the way. It seems to be coming on quickly now, I haven't even started job searching yet! Eep!! Gotta order my couch too, now that's exciting! Can anyone give me advice on buying furniture for a place you can't get to, to see if it'll work I mean? I feel like I'm buying blind and don't wanna mess up. Ok, anyway, time for me to head out. Work work work. Oh, and it's Monday so my Walking Challenge is now up to 31 Minutes. Argh, walking is starting to become a chore.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
All Bran Bar - 2pnts.
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Turkey Coleslaw Wrap - 7pnts.
2% Milk Tims Iced Cap - 6pnts.
Chicken Fingers (7) - 8pnts.
Sauce - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 4 activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left.
31 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
30 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
31 Min Walk/March
Daily Workout Total: 81 Minutes.

2 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Good luck with the scale, Becca!

Anne said...

Best of luck on the scale, I'm sure it will be all good. I know what you mean about the furniture, we just bought a huge sofa for our basement, and I'm scared it will be too big!