Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Motivation, come back!

Lets talk about some positives before I start on my lack of Motivation, shall we?
1) I just finished emailing the condo chick - Catherine - for the information I needed. One thing is off the list!
2) I'm averaging 61 Min / Day for the Challenge this week so far - I'm happy with that since my goal was 60. Just have to keep it up for the next two days. Our team is doing GREAT this week.
3) I've been doing alright with pnts lately, and am hoping for a nice loss in TWO days.

Ok, that's all I got for now. My chest was tight all evening last night - which made it very hard to get that extra 31 Mins of walking in, but I did it. Stayed at home, inside and did marching/jogging on the spot, and while walking I did weights.. so.. not bad I don't think. It's much harder than just going outside and walking I think - but I didn't want to go outside.. I felt horrible until about 9pm. I woke up a zillion times last night in like a cold sweat - I think this is more stress related stuff, wonderful. This morning already I battled the tight chest feeling - I wish it would just go away.

Hopefully today I'll order my couch.

I guess that's everything, I should prolly go get ready for work, maybe eat something because my tummy is telling me it's hungry. Hope you all have a good Tuesday - at least it's a long weekend. (If you're Canadian, that is.)

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Bacon Egg McMuffin - 7pnts.
Turkey Coleslaw Wrap - 9pnts.
Twisler - 1pnt.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Egg in the Nest - 6pnts. (aka: Birdie in a basket, Toad in the Hole..)
Ice Cream - 6pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
3 / 3 activity pnts uesd.
33 Flex pnts left.
31 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
34 Min Walk
6 Min Weights
Daily Workout Total: 60 Minutes.

3 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Good luck on your weigh-in! Sounds like you are doing awesome!

Living to Feel Good said...

Good luck on your WI!! You've been kicking so much ass with the exercise!! You seriously inspire me to get mine in!! No Joke!
I worry about you with these pains and trouble breathing. Hoepfully it will all end once you are settled in the condo and you don't have to worry so much. Watch yourself okay?

Living to Feel Good said...

Good luck on your WI!! You've been kicking so much ass with the exercise!! You seriously inspire me to get mine in!! No Joke!
I worry about you with these pains and trouble breathing. Hoepfully it will all end once you are settled in the condo and you don't have to worry so much. Watch yourself okay?