Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday, That's it?

It kinda feels like a Thursday today, and I was so looking forward to wearing my runners and jeans when I realized it was only Wednesday - boo. Ah well. Just another day, another dollar. I'm a bit sleepy this morning, prolly cause I woke up several times again last night - I'm out of ideas on how to fix this. I have a selection of pillows (3 kinds), selection of blankets (3 kinds) with me at all times during the night now, and I'm constantly switching positions to try to get comfy, getting cold sweats, thinking I'm hot so switching to a differnt cover. No cover and I freeze. It's irritating, to say the least.

I ordered my couch yesterday, so that's done. I'm excited to see it and nervous that something is going to go wrong. But, I'll make it work, right? No biggie. Still waiting to hear back from Catherine, what's new there, right? Ok, I need to get ready for work. Have a good day.

7:05pm Update:
Wow, it's been awhile since I did a mid-day update, eh? Anyway, I got home today from work and tried out my idea for a meatball sub - I've never had one. Really, I don't even usually have meatballs b/c we just don't eat them I guess.. I dunno. So, I made meatballs out of the same ingredients for the WW Turkey meatloaf and they just used some Ragu, bought some good cheese and buns.. and tada! (I have a picture, but crap Blogger wont show it.. piece of shit. Click Here to view it.) Now, that ended up being way too much for me - I took off about 4 meatballs once I got started because it was just too filling. I did eat about 16pnts worth though - so, good thing I had the pnts to use! This is by NO MEANS a low pnt dinner - of course, I prolly could have done with HALF that amount, so someone could have it for 8pnts and I"m sure it'd be more than filling. So so good. Yum yum.

It's not going to be a good exercise day. I'm skipping my walk I think. I don't have time! I still have to do the garbage, laundry, clean up, and maybe start packing for the weekend and it's already 7pm. We'll see. My legs are really sore so I don't really feel like doing a 30 minute walk. Blah.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Coleslaw & Cheese Wrap - 5pnts.
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Meatball Sandwich - 16pnts.

26 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left.
31 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
31 Min Walk / Weights
Daily Workout Total: 61 Minutes.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Bec
What does your couch look like, post a pic if you can

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm super excited to see the couch!

I hope you can get some sleep soon dude. This can't be good.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I want to see pics too!!! I hope you had a better night's sleep last night.