Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not feelin it.

I'm not feeling this post, or much of anything at the moment. I'll be short, it's been a long day - I worked 1 1/2 hours of overtime. It was month end, we got all the August apps entered though - so that's good. Doesn't matter, but good. Overtime next week. Today was scale day, and I lost 7lbs. 7 shitty pounds for an entire month - don't know why it bothers me so much, but I wanted Minimum 10lbs.. and didn't get my wish - even after working so damn hard at it. Damnit. I guess that's it. I'm cutting back on the walking. For the Walking Challenge I'm only going to require that during the entire day I get that many minutes in. Not above and beyond my regular walking - only because my knees are really starting to hurt and I don't want to damage my joints or some shit.

The Hard Core Chicas brought home another 1st place ribbon this past week! ~winks~ Great job ladies, one week left for the 30303 Challenge!

And I guess that's it. No word from Catherine yet, after two days - bitch. I don't have pictures of the couch since i didn't take any (didn't even think of it, sorry guys!) When I get it though, I'll definately show you them. And I guess that's it for now, at least, it's all I can think of. On no, wait. Because the 7lbs was so disappointing I'm dropping my pnts to 26 / day starting tomorrow. I should have been in that new range about a couple months or so ago - but I put it off since I was still loosing. So... it's time.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Yogurt - 2pnts.
Tea (2) - 2pnts.
Meatball Wrap - 10pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Turkey Ragu Wrap - 12pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Thin Chocolate - 2pnts.

31 / 28 pnts used.
2 / 2 activity pnts used.
30 Flex pnts left.
31 Min Challenge Walk - Complete!

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
5 Min Walk
Daily Workout Totals - 35 Minutes.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Hey! I don't want to hear about you losing only 7 pounds. 7 pounds is awesome! If you were to lose 7 pounds each month for a year, that would be 84 pounds! Pretty awesome eh? Give yourself a pat on the back !!!

Living to Feel Good said...

I agree with Anne. I can't believe you are disappointed with that. You do know the norm is 1 lb a week which would only be 4 lbs for the month. So stop your crying!! Check your mood, and be proud of yourself!! I'm kicking you in the butt for your sour attuitude!! Now I am putting my arm around you and we are celebrating!! (Ofcourse without the Mexican food and Starbucks. I've gotta stay away from those two!!)

digitalGoobie said...

Thank you both for the encouragement, honestly. 7lbs is better than nothing and everything, and it's not a horrible loss - like I said, I was just expecting more. I stayed OP almost the entire month, barely touched Flex (besides the Wedding) and worked my ass off with the exercise - so I wanted at least 10lbs.

Sarah, thanks for kickin me in the butt - but I think it's going to take more than that.. I see to be losing motivation. Also, I checked with my Doctor about that whole "only 1lb / week" and it's not true. It depends on what weight you are, and how much you need to loose and also how much work you put into loosing. For you, 1lb a week would be huge because you're so tiny already. 1lb is a big deal to your body. For me, 1lb is nothing. It can jump on and off as it wishes and it aint gunna make a difference. I have a loooooooong way to go, and therefore 2+lbs a week isn't much for my size.

Krista said...

Congrats on the loss!! 7lbs is great! I lucky to lose 3-4 lbs in a month if I try hard.

Make sure you take care of your knees!

Have a great long weekend!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

(((hugs))) I know that the numbers on the scale can be really disappointing if they are not what you expect. I have been there. I think dropping your points to 26 and taking it a little easier on the walking is probably a good idea. You will do this. I find for me it helps to remember how much I have accomplished. think how much you have accomplished since you started this blog back in February. You are doing wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 7lbs lost!

I read this first page of posts and it seems like you are very disciplined and following a hard core diet.

I cannot figure out the point system though. Is it Weight Watchers? I am not very familiar with that system.

I am doing my own little plan. Soon I might switch over to SlimFast.

Keep it up...consistency will make you lose even more!

Whitney
www.eatthenfast.blogspot.com