Friday, September 15, 2006

Argh!!!!

Stress just likes to pour in around me these days.. I'm like a magnet for it, or maybe I just welcome it - who the Hell knows. I'm sick of it, I know that much. My car broke about a week ago - $700 later that piece of shit is working again. Money I really didn't have to spend, but had to. Then yesterday, I'm sitting in the Tim Hortons line and the fuckin thing almost over heats!!! Not good. I can't afford to get it checked, so I'll have to hope it doesn't do this any other time than when I'm craving a tea from Tims.. heh. The Moron from the condo - Cathrine G. - mails me a letter that I'm sure was supposed to be a confirmation of dates but was entirely wrong and mixed everything up. In a frantic, angry panic I called her personal cell to find out immediately what the fuck was going on... to which she replies "Hehehe, I don't write the letters, or read them, I just sign them and assume they're right." You, my dear, are an Ass. I have to drive to the Kitchener office on Monday, and I hate driving when I don't know where I'm going - freaks me out! Argh, it's going to be a stressful day on Monday. And now, I have to go have my shower so I make it to work on time - I should be doing overtime tonight, but I just don't have it in me - plus I've made plans with Mishy to go to Ikea. However, I might work on Saturday - just what I need, more work. Heh. Anyway, peace out, have a great day all.. and here's hoping the entire day isn't filled with rain again.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Nada so far.

0 / 26 pnts used.
0 / 0 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

Daily Exercise Details:
N/A.
Total Workout: 0 Minutes.

4 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Sorry about the car stress, that sucks. I used to hate driving anywhere I wasn't familiar with myself, so I completely get that. And what kind of a person, signs letters but doesn't read them??? I used to be secretary and even the letters I drafted for my boss were perused before being signed.

Unknown said...

i had the same issue w/my car a few years back, it was slowly dying - catylic converter, a/c, water pump, timing belt, etc. and when it was all said and done, i got rear-ended the it was totalled... talk about bad luck! the only way i got thru it was, i can spend a little money now OR suffer thru car payments again - little did i know it would happen anyway... just take some time to yourself during these stressful times and you'll be okay... have a nice weekend...:o)

Living to Feel Good said...

Big Hug doll! I don't know if you remember me telling you about my camero? It use to give me problems all the time. I poured so much money into it because I didn't want to give it up. It started to do the over heat thing all the time, and then one day on the free way when everyone is going home it just decided to shut down. OMG!! It was so embarrassing, and I was lucky I wasn't hit in the back. It luckily started back up again, but I decided that right then and there I was over it, and I sucked it up and bought a new truck. Now I have less than 2 years on it to pay. I was freaked at the time, but looking back I should have bought it sooner.

Hope everything works out for you, and I can't wait till you're done dealing with that idiot a the condo.

Krista said...

I hate car trouble. Especially then uncertainty of whether or not the car will make it to your destination. I hope it holds up for you. I don't know how you've managed to restrain yourself from hitting that woman. Wow, she's a piece of work. Have a great weekend.