Saturday, September 16, 2006

Busy weekend.

It's been a busy weekend for me so far!
Last night Mishy and I went out to dinner, she drove us to Ikea and I spent near $300 on dishes, a light, etc for the condo. There's still so much to buy, I can't believe how much stuff I need! Eep.

So, we were attacked by spiders on the way home - YES - I said attacked. We were driving in the car, and thinking about the gross story that Mishy had told me about imported rug spiders from Ikea and then suddenly.. one of those horrible clear house spiders. crawled in the creepy way spiders crawl, down the windshield of the car. I made a short eep sound and pointed - Mishy immediately turned on the wipers - but it was no good! The damn thing was outta reach. So in hopes of getting it anyway, she tried to spray it with washer fluid - the damn thing dodged like it was a ninja or some shit and then crawled back onto the roof of the car where we couldn't see it. On edge now, the two of us openly hoped that by driving a mere 60kms would cause enough wind over the car for the damn thing to be blown off. Our hopes were dashed when it crawled down my side window at the next set of lights. Screaming occured, I'll be honest with you. The thing continued to crawl in and our of our sights for a couple blocks until a SECOND spider joined it.. now that was just creepy. More screaming. We were beignning to believe that they were everywhere - inside the car, coving the car - waiting to ambush us at the exact right moment. Eventually, one of the two spiders met his death when he crawled too far down the windshield and Mishy threw those wipers into action - smeared! Sucka. The second, of course, sensing the danger crawled inside the side view mirror for cover - no amount of smacking with Mishy's shoe would coax him out - so hopefully he leaves on his own. It was difficult to get out of the car, I'll tell you that much. But, as you can see - I'm alive, and as far as I know... Mishy made it home safely and unharmed by the Spiders. (Save for a few shaken nerves.. heh)

ANYWAY, so this morning and convinced myself to get up out of bed and headed into work to work 5 hours of overtime. I need the money, but I definately do not need the more work. Heh. Since I've been home I managed to bag up and box up like 4 containers of Good Will stuff.. trying to clean out my bedroom of junk and start to get ready to pack up all my stuff to get out of here next month - I can't believe it's only a MONTH away!

Ok, and this is way more than I've typed in a long, long time. So I'm done now. Have a good day all.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Peanut butter & toast - 4pnts.
Pizza Slice - 6pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Hamburger - 11pnts.

22 / 26 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk
30 Min Ball Exercises
Total Workout: 40 Minutes.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Ack stupid scarey spiders...I hate em and would of been freaking out.

Wow just 1 month? Times sure does fly, you'll be living in Cambridge in no time. At the next get together that the girls have in this area you'll have to go and I'll have to make sure to show up so we can meet!!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm still traumatized from the spiders. GROSS.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Ugh, I hate spiders!

Wow, a month goes buy really quickly!

Krista said...

LOL! I'm not afraid of spiders, but your story actually gave me the creepy crawlies.