Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I don't really have time...

Morning, I don't have much time, like four minutes or less to write this. Sorry I didn't write for awhile, I've been away - Worked 5hrs of overtime on Saturday. Drove up to Cambridge on Sunday, my car broke hello another $300 repair. Was stranded in Cambridge the entire day, had my "interview" at the Kitchener office which went well - I stayed until 3pm since I couldn't make it back to my office - plus, my stupid car was still broken and where the Hell else was I supposed to go? Left Cambridge around 5:30pm and got home about 1 1/2 later or so - through a long, rainy drive that gave me one Hell of a headache. Whew, well, that was as short as I could make that story - hope you're all having a good day - I'm off to work, early, to work some more overtime - ~whimper~ See ya.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Tea - 1pnt.
Veggie Crackers - 2pnts.
Crackers - 2pnts.
Peanut Butter and Toast - 3pnts.
Thinsations - 2pnts.
BBQ chicken - 5pnts.
Asparagus - 4pnts.
Potatoes & butter - 3pnts.
Crackers and Cream Cheese - 4pnts.

26 / 26 pnts used.
0 / 1 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
Total Workout: 20 Minutes.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Sorry to hear about your car breaking down, you being stranded and the thing costing you even more money. Cars truly do suck, mines a piece of crap and is always breaking down when I don't have the money to be spending on it.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Sorry about the breakdown and the headache that followed. That sucks. Glad to hear the interview went well.

Krista said...

Glad to hear the interview went well. Sucks about your car though. And more overtime, yikes!

Living to Feel Good said...

Argh! Damn car! Glad to hear your interview went well chicka!!