Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Nuffin goin on.

I have nothing much to say for today. I'm at work, supposed to have an interview today or tomorrow. I met Kathryn for like a second when she first got here - and now I'm just waiting to see if she comes to talk to me today. I'm not very focused today, not sure why. I seem to have a lot on my mind - oh well. Anyway, have a good Hump Day everyone.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Thin Chocolate - 2pnts.
Crackers - 2pnts.
Egg Sandwich - 4pnts.
Thinsation - 2pnts.
Chicken Pot Pie - 12pnts.
Coleslaw - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.

26 / 26 pnts used.
1 / 1 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk
5 Min Abs
Total Workout: 15 Minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hmmm...what are Thinsations? Sounds like a yummy sweet treat to try. I'll keep browsing your blog...perhaps I will find the answer there.

Whitney
www.eatthenfast.blogspot.com

LivingMinimal said...

I kind of wish it would rain here. I like running in the rain...and Im sick of the sun!