Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rain . . . ?

It's supposed to rain today, which means I prolly wont get much walking in at work today - which also means I'll be trapped in the building! Eeepp! No biggie I guess, whatever. I'll manage a day indoors just fine I'm sure. Just means that tonight for exercising I'll have to come home and do a DVD or something, some weights maybe. We'll see what I decide on later today. I'm sitting here, when I should be upstairs getting ready for work, making a lunch, and yet I continue to sit here infront of my computer - not entirely wanting to go to work today. Tomorrow or the following day I have an interview with the supervisor for the Kitchener office - to which I will hopefully - fingers crossed - be transferring to next month. It really would make my life much easier to just HAVE a job there waiting for me instead of having to search for one.

Ok ok, I really have to go otherwise I'm going to be late. Have a good day everyone.

12:05pm Update:
Gah! I can't believe how much 2pnts makes as a difference! I feel like during the day I use up too many pnts now. Really, if I have 6pnts for breakfast, and 7 - 9 pnts for lunch and a 2pnt snack then I've used up 17 of my 26 pnts!! Usually I like to have at LEAST 10 pnts for dinner so I can have something filling so I don't snack at night.. this is crazy! If I have one off day now where I eat too much at lunch I dunno what I'll have for dinner. Darn it. I have to figure out how to work with lower pnt amounts.. because it's only going to get lower and lower. ~Small panic~ You know. I guess I could have had half my sandwich now, and half later.. and then avoided a 2pnt snack all together - duh. Ok, I need to think more about this.

So, I'm aiming for around 30 minutes a day of exercising. I don't want to push myself too much because then I end up being sore all the time, so I figured as long as I was getting 30 minutes each day, then it's good. That means there isn't a day that goes by where I haven't done some form of exercising, ya know? Anyway, I'm gunna maybe go for a walk here before my lunch is over. Have a good day everyone!

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Thinsations - 2pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Crackers - 2pnts.
Eggsalad Sandwich - 7pnts.
Thin Chocolate (2) - 4pnts.
Cup of Chicken Soup - 2pnts.
Grilled Cheese - 6pnts.

24 / 26 pnts used.
0 / 1 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

Daily Exercise Details:
10 Min Walk (First Break)
10 Min Walk (Lunch)
10 Min Walk (Second Break)
Total Workout: 30 Minutes.

4 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I hate rainy days. They screw up my whole plan for the day most days.

Anonymous said...

I guess it's better than snow? LOL, just trying to see that silver lining ;)

Krista said...

I bought the Simply the Best WW cookbook and it has a lot of great meal ideas that are tasty, easy to make and low in points. Good luck on your interview!

Living to Feel Good said...

Good luck with the interview babe!! You'll rock it.

I like to have a lot of pts for dinner, so I always planned my day the day before to know exactly how many points I need for dinner, so I wouldn't over eat during the day. I use to cut back at breakfast for more dinner points, but now I eat more breakfast counting calories. Crazy.
You'll figure it out.