Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm not dead! Promise!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in like - FOREVER - Mishy has demanded that I make an appearance to let everyone know that I'm here, and not dead, and still breathing. I don't have much time at the moment. But I wanted to just drop a note to all you lovely people and say that I hope you're all doing MUCH better than I am with the pnts and such. My back is finally starting to feel better - the move went alright, and the new job is busy. I'll update in more detail later, huggles all!!

Becca ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey
I thought you were dead or something LOL. Glad to see you back. And I'm expecting some pictures of the new pad. Take care, and come back soon.

Shannon

M-M-M-Mishy said...

See? Other people thought you were dead too.

Glad to see you've made it back to the world of blogging!

Crystal said...

OMG I almost had a heart attack when Bloglines told me you had updated!!

Glad to hear you're not dead and that the move went well and that your back is starting to feel better.

The Relentless Reader said...

Glad to see you are living dear, lol