Sunday, January 07, 2007

Egg Soup.

I'm sitting here, enjoying a bowl of Liptons Chicken Noodle with scrambled eggs added in - to remind me of when I was a kid, and my aunt used to babysit and make this meal at lunch. It tastes not bad actually, and since it's 11am and I haven't eaten but woke up starving it is definately hitting the spot. Plus, it's really not that many points, I even if I eat the entire pot of food it'll only be about 4pnts for the soup, and 4pnts for the eggs, not bad. (Even more so since it's my lunch and breakfast.)

I've been doing alright with food lately, but again, it's not good enough to loose, just to maintain. I am however determined to get back on track, any second now, for sure. ~Laughs a bit~ Eh, I guess I'll have to push myself in the end.

Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say. Hope everyone is doing well, miss you all, and thanks for your comments on my previous post, hehe. Have a good Sunday everyone.

Becca ~

4 comments:

Anne said...

Happy New Year Becca!
I also love that soup. I add kraft singles to it. So good when they melt.

Shannon said...

Sweet Jesus woman, I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth. Merry Xmas, Happy New Year. Here's to a fresh start and continued weight loss. Visit my blog sometime if you like.

Living to Feel Good said...

Interesting combo there kiddo. :P I love that lipton soup. I haven't had it in years, and I like scrambled eggs I just never thought to combine the two together. I'm sure it's tasty!! :D

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Um, ew. Eggs are gross.

Glad your coming back to the world of blogging, chicka!