Monday, March 19, 2007

Alright Mishy! Just for you.

This post is for Mishy, because she requested that I post something - anything I believe. I don't have much to say, I think I might change up my Blog - maybe a new layout or something, a fresh start. I'm bored with the computer and pretty much everything in my life right now.

Still struggling to loose the weight. I'm down 10lbs since I moved in the Fall, but that's not saying much since I should be down about double that if not more. I need to get back on track, but it's a struggle since I bounce back and forth between the same few pounds for weeks.

I think that's everything I have to talk about, right now I'm just trying to keep my mind from working too much so I'm cleaning - literally since I stepped in the door after work tonight. I'm getting tired and hungry now though. A bit more cleaning and I'll make myself dinner and then try to motivate myself to clean up my resume. I need to go get some faxing and such done at Staples.. and I need to buy food... someone, lend me some motivation please!!?

P.S. Mishy, I might be coming 'home' this weekend - feel like maybe gettin together and chillin?

1 comment:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

I'm excited for six reasons:

One: A new post.
Two: A new post, just for me!
Three: We get to hang out.
Four: 10lbs is awesome, especially during the winter. The winter always makes me put on my winter weight and hibernate for a few months.
Five: I'm looking forward to a new layout on your blog.
Six: We get to hang out! Whoo-hoo!

-M.