Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gasp! Two posts in the same week! Can you handle it?

It's me again, obviously.
I still haven't found a new layout, and frankly, I don't have much motivation to work on creating new pictures and such to doll it up - so for now, I'm just gunna use this little bloggy right here.

Not much is new... things are... well, they are.

I'm still hanging around the same weight, I'm hoping tomorrow maybe I'll be down just that little bit more, and then the same for the day after, and the day after that. Fingers crossed eh. All you can do is a little at a time. It's just hard when you take two steps forward and then three back, and then two forward, and one back. Takes a long time to get where you're going. ~winks~ I really have to start pushing though if I want to loose the 20lbs before my sisters wedding on July 1st. Send some motivation my way - please!!!

I guess that's all I have to say right now. Unless of course, I wanna talk about my new craving - I'm talking food, clearly. ~motions to above post~ There's this place called the Pita Factory close to where I work (and also here in town) that makes these Pita Wraps that are TO DIE FOR. They really aren't that bad for you either. I mean, they put a chicken breast in that's grilled. And then you get to choose everything else they put in the pita, so it's up to you how good or bad it's going to be for you. My very fav Pita is:
Grilled Chicken, lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, cucumber (MAYBE a touch of cheese if I'm in the mood) and this sweet chili sauce that's perfect! I doubt the sauce is many pnts either, since it's not creamy like a mayo, or honey dijon, which, FYI are also fantastic. I've been craving these things daily, in the past two weeks or so I've had FOUR of them - they're so good, and sooo filling. Honestly, they are way better for you than like a burger or something... it's not that bad, right? Otherwise that would mean I'm lying to myself and shouldn't be eating them.... ~pouts~

I'm also on a salad kick, with lots of other stuff mixed into the salad.. mmmm.. veggies with nuts and everything else... ~drools~ Alright alright, I'm going to bed.

Night everyone, sweet chili dreams!! Hehe.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey Becca, good to see you back and posting ... I took a bit of break from the blog world and just returned the other day. I'm trying to get back on the good ole weightloss wagon, damn is it ever hard!

You can find me at http://byebyefatpants.blogspot.com/ drop by and say Hello :)

Oh yeah also wanted to mention with you livnig so close sometime we should get together for coffee or something ... if you're up for it!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

MMmmmmm... Pitas are great. I'm not craving vegetables right now, so I'm trying to force myself to crave them. It's not working too well. But I am coming into my third full week of drinking a litre of water a day, so that's good.

I'm excited for this weekend!