Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Day#3 of the long week - 'Hump Day'

You know, on my drive in this morning, is very much felt like a "hump day" to me. It felt like I was half way done, I might have even given a small sigh in knowing that it was almost over, that I had survived the first two days and after today, there would only be two more to go.

Then I got to work, and the entire small positive outlook I was having about today was crushed in a flurry of small and yet increasingly irritating events. I wont go into specifics here with you, because frankly, the first time around it's a waste of my day - I can only image how much worse reviewing it could be. But, it's only 12:15pm and I'm ready for my day to just end and for me to be in the comfort of my own home.

Anyway, I'll post more later, I'm going to go and eat my Crustini for lunch and then I'm going to sip my tea until I have to continue working - hope you are all having a good day, or at the very least, a better one than I am.

Ok, so now I'm home and work is over and I feel MUCH better. Actually, the second I got into my car to drive home I started to feel better - funny thing, isn't it? ~winks~ So, tonight my mother and I decided to try another new reciepe from the WW Cookbook - The Southern Fried Chicken I think it was called. It was 5pnts per serving, and with some little oven roasted potatoes made an excellent meal tonight! I'll definately be making that one again. I think tomorrow for dinner we're doing the Turkey Meatloaf, which I've made before, and really liked also. So, nothing special planned for tonight, just relaxing and such I believe.

Alright everyone, I'm going to get going. I want to go sit down and relax since I haven't had a second to myself yet and it's nearly 7:30pm. Was thinking of trying that ab workout that someone mentioned on their Blog - but I'm feelin kinda lazy at the moment, so we'll see. Have an excellent night - and w00t w00t! Tomorrow is Thursday! Jean and running shoe day!

Food List:
Cheerios - 3pnts.
Egg Salad - 3pnts.
2 Slices WW Bread - 1pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Chicken - 5pnts.
Oven Roasted Potatoes - 3pnts.
Butter - 1pnt.

24/28 pnts.
3 Activity Pnts Unused.
33 Flex pnts left.
(Night's not over yet though, so I might end up using those last 4pnts!)


Out!
Becca.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

What cook book do you have? I've been thinking about getting a WW cook book but there are quite a few and I'm not sure which one to get. The one you have do most of the meals seem easy to do??

Living to Feel Good said...

I love that WW book! It's the best. We haven't had the meatloaf in awhile, and you reminded me about it the other day. I should put that on my list for next week. So easy! Sorry you didn't have a great day, but glad it got better once you went home. Good job today girlie! :)

jojo said...

good for you for cooking so much. i am SOOO lazy with that. way better than boxed food. speaking of lazy... yesterday i was at the gym and with a trainer. she was kicking my a** and i really had it in for her - but then it actually worked out in my favor. i put the rage to good use. but without being held accountable i get SOOOOO lazy i can so relate... oh, situps... "yep, can do tomorrow" LOL =)