Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Eating out, tsktsk.

So, I've been eating out like mad today, it's a bad bad day for it too.
BUT, I'm doing my very best to stay within my freakin point range - I will force myself if I have to! Then I can make it seem better in my mind, if I can stay within my range as long as I do not go over my allowed points for the day - it's not as bad. Ya know? So, for today:

Egg McMuffin - 6pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Cheerios - 3pnts.
Crispy Chicken Burger - 8pnts.

Swiss Chicken - 5pnts.
Colslaw - 1pnt.
Bun - 3pnts.
Swiss Chalet Sauce - 1pnt.

3 Activity Pnts unused.
33 Flex Pnts left.
Daily Goal: 28/28pnts.

Yeah, so I didn't do too bad for today. I've had my 6 glasses of water too, so that's all working out. Though, I never really have a hard time drinking the water - I always have tons during the day since I find I'm thirsty a fair bit - or maybe it's habit, who knows. Tea and water are really the only two things I drink. Occasionally I have a glass of milk, or OJ or something.. yeah, anyway.

So, nothing new. Plan on doing the final half of the RP tonight with Suz. NCIS is on TV - love that show. And then I will eventually go to sleep only to get up for another thrilling day at work. ~Rolls eyes~ I'm just not in the mood to work this week, you know? And today, I sent almost double the work back because it was wrong or missing info than I actually got completed - so I accomplished very little. Like I said, it's going to be a long week for me. Here's hoping once Thursday hits it will all be rolling a little quicker. Maybe I'll plan something to do for the next few nights so I actually have to push myself. Tonight was spent out with Lori, maybe tomorrow I should run to Halmark and grab a Bday card for my Dad, maybe pick up a gift cert or something.. dunno, we'll see. I need something to motivate me.

Ok, I'm going to go relax for a bit before the big RP, have a nice evening everyone.

Out!
Becca.

3 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

No sweat about eating out! Sounds like you made it work with your points.:) That's awesome that you have no problem getting the water down. I too only drink water and tea (mostly water), but I'm just never thirsty so I struggle getting the 8 glasses down. I use to drink a glass of milk every morning, but I've been slipping on that lately. Have fun with you RP tonight!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh Becca... Its OK to have a lunch out. It was with me and Laura! You know we burned more calories laughing than we did eating.

Remember how Laura got into a bed full of stuffing?

"Stuffing? Like whats inside a comfortor or like whats inside a turkey?"

Thanks for getting me out of my crazy-no-school-depression. Lunch was fun!

Michelle said...

I'm a chicken freak...
so I totally get the crispy chicken sandwich...whatevah! You still did really well! I tend to have one wrong thing and then screw the whole day. All or nothing mentality and all that.

have a great night!! ;)