Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday, the beginning of a long week.

It's Monday, again.
I suppose my previous mood from the weekend is now carrying into today.
I got caught up in an intense Roleplay last night, and it's kinda depressing just because it was like this long build up to something kinda sad - for those of you who don't RP, it's like a really sad part in a book, or whatever. I do text based RP - you can read examples on my website if you want here: World of RP. I don't have last nights posted as an example, but I will eventually. I have a lot of updating to do for my site first.

I'm not feeling great today, my stomach feels funny - prolly something to do with all the crap I decided to eat on the weekend. Bad idea. I have to remember not to do stuff like that to myself because it just makes me feel sick and like crap. So now, this week, I'll be getting back on course and trying to focus on making myself feel good instead of that constant loop of feeling like crap.

The system is down at work at the moment, so I'm unable to do any of my work and that's why you're getting an early morning update. So, for today I've planned to eat so far:
2 Slices WW Bread: 1pnt.
Peanutbutter: 1pnt.
Crustini Cheese/Broc/Chicken: 7pnts.
Apple: 1pnt.
Tea: 1 pnt.
11/28 points used.

So, I'll have a good amount of points for dinner tonight. I find it harder to plan dinner then my daily food intake, only because I never know what to make when I get home. It's better to plan it out before the time comes, I know, but since I'm still living at home with my parents it's kinda hard to plan when there's three other people in the household and I'm not the one cooking most nights. Hopefully when I get the condo, and am living on my own, I'll be able to better plan my days and be able to stay within point ranges - plus I wont buy shit like chips - that way it wont be anywhere near me and I'm just not the type of person to run out to the store to pick up my cravings - I'm just too lazy to give a damn that much. ~laughs~

So, I'm working on getting some more things on my list completed - eventually I'll have to do something more difficult, which worries me, but I'll do my best to get it done. The friend I was having the arguement with is now fixed, we're no longer at eachothers throats - though that could also have to do with the fact that I didn't really talk to him after we calmed down and said our apologies. Dan is doing well, he's glad to be home I think. Anyway, I think the system just came back to life, have a good day everyone. Thanks for listening, I feel a bit better. ~winks~

Update:
So, instead of the apple, I voted for chocolate, day of food was as follows:

2 Slices WWBread with Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Crustini - 7 pnts.
Thin Chocolate Bar - 2pnts.
Cup of Soup - 1pnt.
Pita Pizza - 8pnts.
Crunchers 60g - 6pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Milk - 1pnt.
Small piece of cake - 4pnts.

So, I am aiming for 28pnts/day. I managed to get myself 2 activity pnts today. So, I only went over techincally by 2pnts, which I took from my weekly total of flex pnts. Bleh. I couldn't help it, my period is freakin killin me and I'm weak. heh. Anyway, I'm in pain, the Advil doesn't seem to be helping, so I think I'll head my sorry ass to bed early - have a great night everyone.

Out!
Becca.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you have a great week....and that things continue to improve for you. ;)

Michelle said...

yes I agree...my brother has no filter from his brain to his mouth.
Anyway, you're right, I just need to focus on being healthy and not care what others say. I'm trying..i'm trying!

I like your website, I was just surfing through it. ciao ;)

digitalGoobie said...

Aw, thanks for saying you like my website, that's sweet of you.
I need to do some serious updating, but I just haven't been in the mood lately.

I think one of the hardest things in life is to do things for ourselves, and not for other people. You're becoming healthier for you, not for your cousin or anyone else. ~Shrugs~ It's hard. There are a lot of things to stay focused on every day.

I'm so seriously considering eating my 2pnt chocolate instead of the 1pnt apple I brought today... Grrrrr...

Living to Feel Good said...

Planning around other people is very hard to do. You are doing great so far! Remember that.

NIN is a great band to warm up to. I would dance to that song "there is no you, there is only me" I don't know the title buts the chorus from one of their new songs. It would get me ready to get active.

Have a good day!

digitalGoobie said...

The title is 'Only'.
If you've read any of the RP between the characters Christian and Luca - it's kinda a Christian song - Suz (the girl who plays Christian) introduced me to NIN. Love them.

Living to Feel Good said...

oh man I hear you on the period! If you read my blog last week I went a little crazy with choc. chip cookies and donuts. The period has a strong voice inside us doesn't? It's hard to deny it's cravings. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm Trent.
He's got a nice ass in leather pants...
I know. I've seen it in person.

Christian has a nice ass too.
And yeah, "Only" is a great Christian song.

Periods blow and chocolate is God.

Snaps rocks!!!!

Keep it real.
-Suz

digitalGoobie said...

Aw, Suz... you're such a monkey.
You rock too, and so does Trent.

I need to update my blog today, but I just don't have the time!! I went out for lunch, maybe tonight.
I'm getting into a bad habit of going out too much again! Bad Becca.. bad.... tsktsk.

Hope everyone is havin a good day.