Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday, the planning continues.

So, Saturday morning started with me waking myself up in a panic at 7am. Thinking about this Leasing/Buying idea and how the Mortgage may not allow for something like that. Needless to say, I'm kinda at a stand still with moving forward. I've emailed my Mortgage guy, hoping he can give me an idea of what I can and can't do before I actually get out there looking at cars. I've also given the go-ahead to CanadianTire to fix my car - $790. Since I need something to drive for the next however long while I try to get this shit worked out.

My WW Calculator is broken. No idea why, was in the middle of using the damn thing and the stupid numbers went all nuts. I tried to reset the freakin thing - but it's just not working. So... I'm not sure what to do with that - suppose I'll just return it, get my $$ back. Pisses me off. Ya know? It's like what, a week old??? Thank god I'm keeping track on here also, so I actually can account for all my pnts and such. Anyway, I'll write later if I have the time, I'm going to head off and get some cleaning done. Maybe take a look at some vehicles online and try to figure it out.

Update:
I've completed a few things on my 101 things to do in 1001 days list: http://digitalgoobie.blogspot.com/2006/03/101-things-in-1001-days-this-is-bad.html
#70 - The main picture on my site is updated! Finally! You can check it out here:
http://www.digitalgoobie.com
#72 - I'm working on this, it's rolled, just need to take it to the bank. Give me time!
#93 - Create a Blog Section on my site - totally done! Again, you can check it out here:
http://www.digitalgoobie.com/blogs.htm

And that's it so far.. I'm still working on other stuff, plus the whole car thing. I emailed my guy from the bank, to see what's possible and what's not with my condo stuff coming up, so cross your fingers that he gives me at least some decent news - otherwise, I'm going to have to replan everything. Anyway, I need to get back to cleaning, hope you are all having a good day.


Food List (updating as the day goes on...):
Egg - 2pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Tea - 1pnt.

Crustini - 6pnts.
Asparagas - 0pnts.
Oil - 1pnt.
M&M Broc/Ched Chicken - 7pnts.
Crunchers - 5pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Mustard/MircleWhip - 1pnt.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Deli Meat - 4pnts.

32/28 pnts used.
0/0 Activity pnts used.
29 flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Nicole (SummersComing) said...

Sounds like you are having some bad luck all the way around! I hope next week is better for you!

Michelle said...

not a lot to say except....have a great weekend. And..even with all this strife, you are eating so well and...and...look at how cool and calm you are, thinking it all through. Those are qualities I envy but do not posess...YET!!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh Becca... I do hope your mortgage guy gives you some good news. If I remember correctly, he was a hottie, wasn't he?

Anyway, way to go on the list! I love the blog section on your site and the pics look great.

digitalGoobie said...

Thanks everyone.. I still haven't heard, but it's constantly on my mind, heh. Not sure what I'm going to end up doing.

Mishy> Yep, Rob is the hot guy from RBC, he rocked - so here's hoping he has something positive to say - fingers crossed.