Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thank the Heavens! It's Thursday.

So, my mood has picked up, finally. Whew, I was getting a bit worried there. But, everything seems to be calming down a bit for me - that angry mood I was in seems to be lifting and I can only hope that it continues through to the weekend. I'm actually headed out for a walk soon, so that I can get myself a Tea from Tims and get a bit of fresh air before lunch is over. Although, it's kinda grey outside - doesn't matter though, because it's above zero and that's good news. Ok, I'll write more later.

Later, 9ish:
Bleh. Downhill, nose dive kinda afternoon. Work went downhill quickly after a few things happened, and then my car brakes started to grind on the way home - so say goodbye to another chunk of my money to a piece of crap vehicle. Thank God I can borrow my moms car for tomorrow - I really need to take a look at my fiances and figure out how to make the condo, my life, a new car and everything else work - God, I so wish I was 10yrs old. Heh. Alright, I'm going to get going - Hey, at least I stayed within my pnts again today, drank all my water too.

Food List:
CornFlakes - 2pnts.
Milk - 1pnt.
Banana - 2pnts.
Pita - 2pnts.
MircleWhip 1Tbsp - 1pnt.
Leftover Chicken - 5pnts.
Lettuce - 0pnts.
Apple - 1pnt.
Turkey Meatloaf - 8pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.

24/28 pnts used.
0/3 Activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

You're doing great! Oh man I feel for you. I use to have a car that I had to pour lots of money into. One time it decided to turn off on the freeway during rush hour. Luckily it started again and I didn't get to many honks. I decided after that moment of scariness that I was going to buy myself a brand new truck. I asked my dad for help, and together we got it. All my headaches and stress are now gone, and the payments are worth it each and every month. I was just lucky that I can afford to do that. I just needed help with the down payment. So the point..I feel for you and I know what you are going through. *hug*
Alright..great job! :)

digitalGoobie said...

Yeah, thanks Chicka.
I really need to get a new car, mines a 1991 Honda Accord - I know it's old. It's just that I don't really like cars, and so I have NO idea what to get or look for. I don't know. Thank god for my mom, she's lending me hers (although I hate driving the CRV) and at least I can get to work. She is also bringing it into the shop for me today - did I mention my mom rocks? Heh. Oh well, I guess I'll just hope for the best for today and see how much $$ it's going to cost me. Cross your fingers that it's low.

Michelle said...

hey..good eating day gorgeous!
yeah..cars! Hmmm...I don't know anything about them, I'm just glad my Altima runs smooth.....though our last car was A Honda Accord and it ran nice too. Hopefully it's cheap to fix, whatever the problem. Thank goodness for Moms.

And another NCIS fan...Scott and I are addicted to that show!

Crystal said...

Blah to old cars, mines a 1993 Cavalier and it seems that everytime I start being able to save money the stupid thing needs fixed. I just had it in a couple weeks ago and it cost me $350 ARGH!!! I hope whatever is wrong with yours it's cheap to fix!!

Your daily menu looks wicked and congrats to another day within points! You Rock!