Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ahhh, back home.

I'm home! Yay! Heh. Weekend was pretty good, busy, and kinda flew by - but when doesn't it? Next weekend I have to go back up there again, since it's Easter and all. Hopefully the weather is as nice as it was this weekend. Fingers crossed. So, I didn't do so bad on pnts. On Friday I stayed within pnts, Saturday I only went over by three (so my Flex count is down to 30pnts) and today I still have like.. 16 pnts to go. So, I think I did pretty damn good. Only reason I went over at all during the weekend is because suddenly Saturday night became very stressful and the urge to eat eat eat became very real. Luckily, I managed to sotp myself at three pnts over - otherwise I woulda been in deep shit. I got all my water in, as usual, and managed to go for a walk on Saturday and one this morning also. Freakin tried to kill myself by walking up the hill next to the house.. Half way up that damn thing I was thinkin 'why, oh why, are you doing this to yourself?!' But once I got to the top, came back down and managed to drag my panting sorry self into the house I was glad I did it. My walking shoes need to be replaced - apparently two years is enough of a life span for them because the plastic in the heel managed to get all hard and bent - and by doing so, gave me a nice blister on my heel!

Anyway, I just got home, have some laundry and such to do. Hope you all had a great weekend, I'll try to catch up on your Blogs later tonight. Huggles and such to everyone! (I'm in a pretty damn good mood incase ya can't tell! Heh. It's rare, but it's here.)


Food List:
2 Eggs - 4pnts.
WW Bread (4) - 2pnts.
Butter - 2pnts.
Bacon - 3pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Pita - 2pnts.
Oil - 1pnt.
Sauce - 1pnt.
Crunchers - 10pnts.
Mini Eggs - 1pnt.
2 Oranges - 2pnt.

28/28 pnts used.
1/2 activity pnts used.
30 Flex pnts left.

4 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Glad you had a good weekend! :)

Lori said...

Glad you are back, and that you had such a good weekend!

Crystal said...

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. I think I need to get new walking shoes as well because today I noticed my heel was a bit sore so eventually my shoes will cause blisters :(

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Hey Bex, Thats awesome you had a good weekend with the grandparents.

Maybe today is the day for sore feet. I walked all over Toronto today (like 6 hours of walking all over the place) and I think my legs/feet have died.

Lets do dinner sometime soon! I miss you and the girls!
-Mishy