Friday, April 07, 2006

Gone for the weekend.

Hey all, just a short post this morning as I rush around and get ready as well as try to pack for the weekend. I'm headed up to my Oma and Opas, so there wont be a post tomorrow, but I should have one up on Sunday cause I'll be back in the early evening. (Hopefully) I'd like to say more.. but really.. I'm just too lazy to come up with anything of use to speak about, so have a great weekend!

12:40pm Update:
Hey all, you know those days when you wonder why oh why did I come to work? Well, today is most definately one of those days. Thank god it's Friday and I have the next two days to just be away from my regular routine. I'm going to miss posting tomorrow! I'll have to make sure I bring my calculator with me for the weekend so I don't loose track of pnts. Anyway, it's been raining all day, so doesn't look like I'll be earning any activity pnts - no time to really do anything inside either since as soon as I get home (40 minute drive) I have to pack and jump back in the car for another 2hr drive up to my Oma & Opas.. oh.. the joy. Anyway, have a good evening everyone, thanks for the comment Krista, hope you have a good weekend too.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
Egg McMuffin - 6pnts.
Meatloaf - 4pnts.
Potato - 4pnts.

14/28 pnts used.
0/0 activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Since you'll probably be back before you read this... I hope you had a great weekend!

Krista said...

Hi Becca,

The one I'm doing is pretty much just in the lower mainland of BC... www.corebootcamp.com but the one Purl did has camps all over Canada... just do a google search for Adventure Boot Camp. Purl also has a link to the Winnipeg one on her site which might point you towards on in your area.

Crystal said...

Have a great weekend, relax and enjoy it!

Living to Feel Good said...

Have fun this weekend chicka!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Tennis stars upskirt management master degree courses brooklynny Buick grand natunal parts http://www.portablemp3player9.info kitchen disigns Qatar craps Bluetooth mp3 headphones