Thursday, April 06, 2006

Friday? Not so much.

It feels like Friday, I wish it was Friday, and yet, it's not. I really need more sleep, but at least I actually was able to fall asleep last night.. I'm wondering if perhaps it wasn't so much the time change that messed be up, but the whole freaking out for no reason about Dan thing? Very possible I'd say. Now that I feel more relaxed I actually got tired around 10pm last night. So, tonight I'm going to try and be ASLEEP by 11pm. We'll see how that goes.

I can't write much more right now, because I have to get going, do my hair, get gas for my car, make my lunch (I still want Quiznos) and whatever else that's left to do. ~yawns~ Anyway peeps, have a fantastic non-Friday today, least there isn't snow on the ground! Yay!

12:30pm Update:
So, I walked over to Quiznos (1 activity pnt!) and got myself the salad. It's pretty large, and I asked for the nurtitional info but they didn't have it. So, I'm hoping that 10pnts is enough. If it's not, oh well. I'm in a pretty good mood today, it's sunny out, warming up and my tummy is full with good food. I'm not looking forward to the 2hour drive up North this weekend, but whatever, right? No choice. Dan is doing well, talk to him last night for about an hour.. missed that boy over the few days we didn't get talking. Heh. Anyway, almost time to get back to work, so I'm going to shut up now.

Out!
Becca.


Food List:
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Peanut Butter - 2pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Quiznos Salad - 10pnts. (I'm guessing, but I think that's fair.)
Banana - 2pnts (might eat this, haven't decided yet)
Turkey Meatloaf - 4pnts.
Potatoes - 2pnts.
Broc - 0pnts.
Mini Eggs - 4pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
More Crunchers - 2pnts.

28/28 pnts used.
3/3 activity pnts used.
33 Flex pnts left.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Thursday! I agree maybe you were stressed, and that is why you could not sleep. I can be irational too, and let my imagination run away. It happens to the best of us.

Living to Feel Good said...

Blah! I went to quiznos website to see if they would have the nutritional info there, and they have it for only 3 items. What the hell is up with that?!! That kinda makes me mad.

What kind of salad did you have? I hope you didn't give yourself to many points.

digitalGoobie said...

The Honey Mustard Chicken.
It was so damn good.
Yeah, I went to their website yesterday too to check it out. I also emailed them for them to email me the nutritional stuff - which they haven't. And I asked in the store if they had a chart or something, and they didn't. So.. ~Shrugs~

digitalGoobie said...

The Honey Mustard Chicken.
It was so damn good.
Yeah, I went to their website yesterday too to check it out. I also emailed them for them to email me the nutritional stuff - which they haven't. And I asked in the store if they had a chart or something, and they didn't. So.. ~Shrugs~

Jenny said...

I know what you mean about today feeling like a Friday. Me Too!! It is probably because I have tomorrow off, but it is still nice to have that end of the week feeling.

Living to Feel Good said...

Honey mustard doesn't have alot of calories in it, and I doubt you had 10pts of chicken. It's so frustating isn't it when they don't have any nutri. info. argh to them!

Have a good night!!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Mmm... Quiznos! I love the salads there. Glad you and Dan are good. Have a good Friday (real Friday), and bonus: its Dressdown Friday!

Chat with you later, chicka.

Oh yeah... Im thinking about completing #11 on my list this weekend, but I think I'm too chicken. I just know it WILL NOT end well... what do you think? Maybe I should just do #10 and work my nerves up for #11...