Saturday, April 22, 2006

Creativity Returns?

Maybe my creativity is back, or maybe Suz just inspired me to bring it back with all our RPing, reguardless, I've been enjoying the RPs that we've done since her return, and had decided to create a new avatar for my newest character - Kate Madison Langton. (Click on the image to see a larger version.) Hopefully I'll get some stuff posted on my website for the RPs... eventually. Anyway, just wanted to share my creation with all you lovely peeps. This also means that #27 on my 101 Things to do in 1001 Days is being worked on. I've played Kat like.. I dunno.. 5 times now? Here's hoping that I continue to enjoy the character and keep her around. I wont check off #27 until I've had her around a few months.

1:45pm Update:
So, I just made myself a very yummy wrap. Used 2 cooked chicken fingers (3pnts), mixed salad greens (0pnts), a carrot (1pnt), cucumber (I assume 0pnts?), Mirclewhip mixed with BBQ sauce (1pnt - tried not to use too much) and wrapped it all up in a soft tortilla wrap thing. It hit the spot, and it actually had some nutrients and stuff in it - which is big. Because, I suck at getting all my veggies in. Its been a yummy day for food so far, I had my apple grilled cheese for breakfast, and that's always good. Something with chicken planned for dinner I think, maybe some yogurt to snack on. Anyway, I'm out for a bit, gunna go do some more cleanin and then I'm doing some serious RPin. ~winks~

Later,
Becca.


Food List:
Apple - 1pnt.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Cheese - 2pnts.
Garden Salad Chicken Wrap - 7pnts.
Eggs (2) - 4pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Butter - 1pnt.
Cheese - 1pnt.
Cucumber Salad - 1pnt.
Popcicles (3) - 3pnts.
Crunchers - 4pnts.

27 / 28 pnts used.
0 /0 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad its back, Snaps.

Kat rocks and that picture is amazing...way better than the one I made for you. This one has a fuckin Sbarro's!

Lori said...

Do You put the apple in the grilled cheese?

digitalGoobie said...

Lori> Yes, I put the apple in the grilled cheese. It tastes so fantastic.. You just cut it really thin and layer the thin slices of cheese and apple. It's excellent and gives the classic grilled cheese (which I love!) a totally new taste.

I got the idea from a girl at work, Jen, she does it all the time.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Mmmm... I'm with you. Apples and cheese are a surprisingly good combination!

I will have to try the apples on a grilled cheese, though. That I have not tried.

Living to Feel Good said...

All that food sounds good! ;) Never heard of grilled cheese and apple. Is there bread involved?

Krista said...

those wraps sound really good. A great way to get some veggies in (I'm not very good at the veggies either).

Crystal said...

Mmmm you menu for today looks great!