Friday, April 21, 2006

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiday!


w00t w00t!
I'm so glad today is Friday, even if it is supposed to rain all weekend - I don't care! I'll do some work at home this weekend, sleep in, whatever. I'm fine with it. My foot is feeling a little better today, again, thanks everyone for the kind words and such.

Not too much is new really, I've been pretty mellow today, just hanging out at work, doin my job.. chit chattin about the Office last night - killed me! Oh Mishy, I know you watched it.

~Scene from The Office last night, after Michael beats up Dwight, and Dwight is upset because he got his ass handed to him by his loser boss...~
Dwight: "I'd like to change my emergency contact..."
Intern Dude: "Ok, to what?"
Dwight: "Instead of Michael just change it to: The. Hospital."
Intern Dude: "Ok.... "
Dwight: "The phone number is, 911."
~Intern dude writes it down while Dwight glares at Michael and then leaves the room.~
Michael: "Yeah, you can just leave it as my name. Cut out the middle man, I'll call the hospital."

This show kills me, Jen and I spent all morning chuckling about it. I love LOVE Jim. The desk in the bathroom, the stupid jokes, it's too funny. I've completely ditched CSI (which some of you may know was one of my fav shows) to watch both the Office and Earl. NCIS is another one of my favorites.. and Medium, as I've said before. Stupid shows, take up too much of my freakin time! The RP with Suz is going pretty well.. we have to put Christian (The vamp) into Torpor... and for some of you right now.. you're thinking.. 'Becca is strange' but, if you didn't know this by now.. then I ask.. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Of course I'm insane.. clearly.. please see website for further documentation of how insane I am. Heh. Anyway, I need to go have lunch now. Be good everyone.

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Healthy Fudge - 2pnts.
Crunchers - 3pnts.
Crustini - 7pnts.
Tea - 1pnt.
Popcicle - 1pnt.
Egg (2) - 4pnts.
Butter - 2 pnts.
WW Bread (2) - 1pnt.
Bacon (2) - 2pnts.
Crunchers - 2pnts.
Yogurt - 3pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 3 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

~Dies Laughing~ "The Vamp".

And you're not insane, you're just one of the bestest peoples I know because you're different and like me at the same time.

And you have fun with all those shows, I'll just stick with House. (Mmmm House)

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Ok, The Office was so funny. I had seen part of that one before, but I watched it all last night and it killed me.

My favourite part:

Michael: Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy... I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
___________________________________

HA!

Oh Bex, glad your foot feels better. - MISHY!

Cowgirl Warrior said...

Saw a whole episode of The Office for the first time yesterday and loved it!

I loved the desk in the bathroom and the phone ringing. I will definitely add it to my tv rotation.

Crystal said...

I just started downloading the USA The Office, watched one episode earlier today and LOVED it!!

Living to Feel Good said...

I watched The office last night too. The part you quote was my favorite part. I watch Earl and CSI too. I have DVR so I tape everything. I also watch Survivor, The OC, and ER. Thursdays are busy for me. I actually only watch a couple and save the rest to watch over the weekend, but I do watch ALOT of TV. I just got into the HEIST. Have you watched that one? I love Patricia Arquette (spelling?), but I just can't get into Medium. I watch the Surreal Life with her brother...sister. I watch everything! Have a good weekend chicka.