Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wounded.

Apparently, I've hurt my foot so badly that I can't freakin walk without limping and having pain throb in my left heel - owy! Funny though, you think maybe it's a sign of how I'm feeling emotionally? I'm such a fuck up, seriously. ~Sighs~ Anyway, have a good Wednesday everyone, I'll try to update later.

12:15 Update:
So..... now I've eaten TWICE in ONE DAY at McDonalds. I suck. Seriously. I am not having a very good day, and it's no ones fault but my own. I've done it all to myself, I'm letting the stress of everything eat at me, and adding to that stress for god only knows what reason. I don't know what my problem is, and I'm tired, and just want to go home to sleep. Actually, I really want to RP with Suz, cause I had a great time doin that last night with her. I'm going to miss her when she goes for like two months. I just feel very negative today, and that's not helping my situation any - I know, just tell me to shut up - I'm being a whinny pathetic loser who's playing the feel sorry for herself cards. I'm going to shut it now because even I'm sick of listening to myself. Here's hoping I don't screw up and go over pnts today.

6:30pm Update:
I'm feeling better, I had a little heart to heart with Sarah and realized that things maybe weren't as bad as I was making them out to be, and finally, for the first time all day I've been able to breathe without feeling horrible. Thank you very VERY much Sarah. ~huggles tight~ In my pnts I'm right at 28 it seems, I have two activity pnts I can use if I'd like.. but I'm not sure I feel like having anything else. If I had some amazing fruit or something in the house I might have treated myself with that.. but there isn't anything catching my eye really. So, I'm just going to aim for eating nothing for the rest of the night. I'm kinda tired at the moment, just finished cleaning up after dinner, dishes are all done and now I have some laundry to do. I'd be outside helping with the raking if I wouldn't have hurt my heel yesterday - but hobbling around like a Loser outside and getting in the way really isn't my idea of a good time. Screw the extra activity pnts. I'm just proud that I managed to go out for my walks at break. The count down for Dan coming to visit should start soon.. maybe I should like. .make a little sign or something. Heh. How dorky is that? I think I might drag him to see the new Xmen movie.. or maybe The Da Vinci Code.. both movies I want to see - he hated movies btw, but too damn bad! Anyway, I'm going to go get the wash started, have a good night everyone, and thank you all for all the really nice things you've all said.. you guys totally rock!

Out!
Becca.

Food List:
Egg McMuffin - 6pnts.
Chicken Cesar Toasted Deli Sandwich - 11pnts.
Chicken - 4pnts.
Sauce/Oil - 1pnt.
Cheese - 4pnts.
Tortilla wrap - 2pnts.

28 / 28 pnts used.
0 / 2 activity pnts used.
35 Flex pnts left.

P.S. Don't forget to watch the Office tonight, that show cracks me the Hell up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...~frowns~
How'd that happen, gurl?

I hope it feels better soon!

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Ow! What happened?

Feel better, Bex.

Krista said...

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that you're hurt. I hope it feels better soon!

Crystal said...

You are not a fuck up, end of story!

How'd you hurt your foot?? I really hope it's feeling better soon!

Living to Feel Good said...

Becca,
Don't let your stress take control. Read my email. You are fine!!!! You are not a pathetic loser. Cheer up girly. It's really not that bad.

Super Big Hug!!

Cowgirl Warrior said...

I hope you feel better soon and you're not a fuck up -it's called life and we wouldn't learn without those fuck ups. You're not alone and you can do this.

Hugs

Living to Feel Good said...

Glad you're feeling better hun! ;)

Michelle said...

Hey Becca
did you get the chance to watch the British version of the Office, which is the original series, it is waaaaaay funnier. You should check it out if you can, they are selling it as a box dvd set now.

Glad you are feeling better and don't feel dorky about the chart to countdown Dan's visit. When Scott was in the army, I would only see him every 3-4 months so in between visits, I'd make myself a 'chuff chart' it does help build the excitement and all that.

take care lovely xxx

Anonymous said...

Its not that I hate movies.. Its I hate paying $8+ for a seat and falling asleep during them everytime... I swear hollywood dosent have anythign interesting for me anymore.
--DAN--